nmill005

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmill005

Where did the comment sections go for the products??

mmxcore

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mmxcore

Came here to ask the same thing. Probably got rid of it because everyone would warn people about products (like how the sheets today are a poly blend...)

1075hoehn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages 1075hoehn

Let's give the staff time to wake up, drink their coffee and address the situation. How many times have we walked into a store that was obviously open and yet the "closed" sign was still on display.

offline999

quality posts: 4 Private Messages offline999

Comment about how comments aren't allowing commenting.

#Meta

Skunkmonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Skunkmonkey
1075hoehn wrote:Let's give the staff time to wake up, drink their coffee and address the situation. How many times have we walked into a store that was obviously open and yet the "closed" sign was still on display.

The addition of the Comments forum to each main page item should be automated in the coding of the site. To remove it entirely would be something intentional, otherwise we'd get a broken link.

I hope it gets restored, personally, as it helped me know good features about products, as well as what to avoid. Knowing what not to buy actually makes me trust a vendor more.

Member of the Order of the Cockatrice

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Yeah, and I’m not happy. I reported it at 1am and someone decided it wasn’t important enough to fix until business hours.

I’m in a very grumbly mood now. VERY grumbly.

Anyway, don’t expect them until at least noon CT.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 51 Private Messages digitaljanitor
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, and I’m not happy. I reported it at 1am and someone decided it wasn’t important enough to fix until business hours.

Sounds like you could use a donut --

According to the latest polling, SIX out of Seven Dwarfs are NOT Happy!

nmill005

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmill005
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, and I’m not happy. I reported it at 1am and someone decided it wasn’t important enough to fix until business hours.

Great news! I was hoping it was just a glitch, but grew concerned when they were missing from all the different Woot sites.