bestsportnascar

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bestsportnascar

I think the See More buttons under the best selling/new are broke.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bsmith1

quality posts: 151 Private Messages bsmith1

I think you're right. Jank site is jank.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bestsportnascar wrote:I think the See More buttons under the best selling/new are broke.

Can you be more specific? Seems to be working for me in FF.

Edit: Ok, I see Best Sellers is working but not New Today.

Edit x 2: They're working on it.

Remember to post about your crap!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

peaceetc

quality posts: 69 Private Messages peaceetc
bestsportnascar wrote:I think the See More buttons under the best selling/new are broke.

He who noticed it broke it.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell
peaceetc wrote:He who noticed it broke it.

LOL

#blameBSN

bestsportnascar

peaceetc wrote:He who noticed it broke it.

I think they break something daily just to keep the blame on me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ThunderThighs

Staff

bestsportnascar wrote:I think they break something daily just to keep the blame on me.

Drat. You figured it out.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

quality posts: 220 Private Messages acraigl

"Shop at Woot, where 100% uptime is 100% optional."

VOTE >

JDSardone

quality posts: 23 Private Messages JDSardone
acraigl wrote:"Shop at Woot, where 100% uptime is 100% optional."

Yay more options!

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

acraigl wrote:"Shop at Woot, where 100% uptime is 100% optional."

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

WallPhone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages WallPhone

Still broken? And why is 'New Today' only on the mobile version? And the filters don't work?

Management decide 'New Today' wasn't allowed in Sparta but instead of being kicked into the Pit of Despair, it was beaten to a pulp then forgotten--limping, broken, gasping for air, on the mobile page?

Edit: NEW TODAY LIVES!!! (here for a limited? time: https://www.woot.com/new-deals2?take=96)

Fourty-six Woots, five sellouts, two out of nine craps successful since 2006.

bestsportnascar

WallPhone wrote:Still broken? And why is 'New Today' only on the mobile version? And the filters don't work?

Management decide 'New Today' wasn't allowed in Sparta but instead of being kicked into the Pit of Despair, it was beaten to a pulp then forgotten--limping, broken, gasping for air, on the mobile page?

Edit: NEW TODAY LIVES!!! (here for a limited? time: https://www.woot.com/new-deals2?take=96)

I'm not even sure how you got there. The sliders and click are gone from the main page for now. You can get to the best sellers from product pages (clicking still see more is still broken for the time being).

The all deals page is working though, and it does have a newest radio button. I like to scroll down the "discover a new way to shop" thing from time to time too. That's had me click a few items that I didn't see.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ThunderThighs

Staff

WallPhone wrote:Still broken? And why is 'New Today' only on the mobile version? And the filters don't work?

Yeah, still broken. The site is being a naughty child. We're working to get it to behave.