Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Woot.com Woots
Top 1% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

GBH Men's Pique Polos 6-Pack
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Apr 18 to Monday, Apr 23) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

pupyluvr

quality posts: 61 Private Messages pupyluvr
Say this 5 times fast: How many polos would you pack if you had a six-pack of pique polos?

Three 2 Pac's (two packs) of piqued Pole's (Polish People).

Ask a silly question get a silly answer... Yep, I'm Polish.

mylionmaker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mylionmaker

Looks like a short plaket. Ok if you're skinny but problems otherwise.

msimpson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msimpson
mylionmaker wrote:Looks like a short plaket. Ok if you're skinny but problems otherwise.

I was thinking the same. One wash and these things are going to come up to my belly button.

adr5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages adr5
msimpson wrote:I was thinking the same. One wash and these things are going to come up to my belly button.

They are not 100% cotton, so shrinkage should be minimal.

mrowan2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrowan2000

What's up with the aversion to regular fit? Are all the other Woot customers Slim Fit? I feel so alone.

MrSilv3rr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrSilv3rr
adr5 wrote:They are not 100% cotton, so shrinkage should be minimal.

OH no, these definitely shrink. I got these last time, they are great but order a size up. Or lose 20-25 lbs. Another note, if you tuck, they are a little longer than usual, so they stay in better.

eepok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eepok
mrowan2000 wrote:What's up with the aversion to regular fit? Are all the other Woot customers Slim Fit? I feel so alone.

It's not a Woot thing. Most major clothing retailers happily jumped on the slim fit band wagon in the late 2000's because it showed people were willing to pay the same price for the same "size" but less material.

For a while, it was genuinely difficult to find modern-pattern dress shirts if you weren't properly thin.

papickle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papickle

Why not define "Pique". Not everyone's a fabric expert. Also, pre-shrunk or not?

pops1418

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pops1418

Size is off by one deviation (ie XXL fits like a XLarge)

TJMaximus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TJMaximus
MrSilv3rr wrote:...they are a little longer than usual, so they stay in better.

Said the actress to the bishops... (plural, get it?)

Oh hi there probation doggy, who's a good probation doggy?!

JimboJones1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JimboJones1

These seem too long if you're not going to tuck them in. I'm 5'9" 165 lbs, and these shirts are about 3-4" longer than my other polos. Sad

manojG517

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manojG517
JimboJones1 wrote:These seem too long if you're not going to tuck them in. I'm 5'9" 165 lbs, and these shirts are about 3-4" longer than my other polos. Sad

What size do you have?

JLPBC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JLPBC

Decent “run around” shirts for the summer. However, one shirt did come with a major hole where the sleeve attaches to the shirt.

WootMeUp1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WootMeUp1957
JLPBC wrote:Decent “run around” shirts for the summer. However, one shirt did come with a major hole where the sleeve attaches to the shirt.

Was there a sleeve attached to that hole? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JLPBC wrote:Decent “run around” shirts for the summer. However, one shirt did come with a major hole where the sleeve attaches to the shirt.

I'm sorry about the defective shirt. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

swixtwix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swixtwix

Hmm... I just tried on my shirts and they seem to be "Classic Fit" vs slim fit. A large is long and baggy on me (5'9", 175lb)... I probably should have bought a medium, but went a size large based on the comments.

I've initiated a return with Woot, but if that falls through I may throw one in the wash and dry on high heat to shrink...

millahdee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages millahdee

Yeah I haven't washed them yet, so I can swear to it, but unless they do an extreme amount of shrinking for a cotton-poly blend, ordering one's proper size is the way to go, as they are not small for the indicated size, as others were speculating. Very impressed with the quality of these shirts for the price. Hope this deal is repeated, as I'd like to get more as gifts.