Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Woot.com Woots
Top 3% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

HP ProBook x360 11" Convertible w/Active Pen
Price: $269.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Apr 17 to Wednesday, Apr 18) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/30/2018 - $269.99
11/8/2017 - $329.99

neorazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neorazz

What is the model of pen ? I got one of these without a pen from woot . And cannot find the compatible model .
Hey woot make the pen available separately

samsamsam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samsamsam

According to HP, you need the HP Active Pen. The laptop has a Synaptics active stylus panel, so some of the Dell active pens (and possibly others) should also be compatible too.

Here's the link to the HP site (click the two plus buttons on the right to see full compatibility list): https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05166879

kenfhill84083

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kenfhill84083

I bought this the last time around. The active pen was useless. A dollar-store stylus works much better.

K2112S

quality posts: 0 Private Messages K2112S
kenfhill84083 wrote:I bought this the last time around. The active pen was useless. A dollar-store stylus works much better.

Yes but how is the tablet/laptop?

needanaccount

quality posts: 0 Private Messages needanaccount
K2112S wrote:Yes but how is the tablet/laptop?

If you buy this laptop, you WILL have issues. Guaranteed. No matter what your use is case. Weak processor and even weaker MMC flash storage

jetwrangler1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jetwrangler1

I purchased the 128gb a few weeks ago. It showed up with a graphics card that was bad or going out. Woot said they were out of stock and did a refund. Now its back ordered the 128gb again on Friday. We shall see what happens, fingers crossed.

K2112S

quality posts: 0 Private Messages K2112S
needanaccount wrote:If you buy this laptop, you WILL have issues. Guaranteed. No matter what your use is case. Weak processor and even weaker MMC flash storage

That was kind of my thought on the specs 4 g ram and a celeron looks like 2005. It is cheap but I don't know that it is worth it. I'm thinking more than an app or two and you are done.

jasoninflorida

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasoninflorida

Is it possible to add a micro SD card for added storage? If yes up to what size Micro SD card? Thanks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jasoninflorida wrote:Is it possible to add a micro SD card for added storage? If yes up to what size Micro SD card? Thanks.

There is a card reader but HP doesn't state the maximum.

Card Reader: Multi-Format MicroSD Card Reader

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

SpacemanSpif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpacemanSpif
jasoninflorida wrote:Is it possible to add a micro SD card for added storage? If yes up to what size Micro SD card? Thanks.

The first thing I did was add a 64GB micro SD card. Slides in the side and works great.

I bought one for my daughter in high school, since the chromebooks they hand out are 5 years old, and super crappy. This has been good for her so far.

The "EE" stands for educational edition, which means it is the "rugged" version.

jasoninflorida

Thanks for the excellent response. Much appreciated =)

jasoninflorida

What should I expect for true battery life? Thanks

tobyboy11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tobyboy11

These laptops are garbage.