WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Here's the TL;DR version:

May 2 at 8:30am CST | Home Buyer Picks | $5 and $10 coupons | Hundreds of redemptions!

Mort's hiding 6 sets of coupon codes, some worth $5 and some worth $10. Each set will have a certain number of redemptions available. The first customers to find them and use them, get them!

So how can you best prepare to grab these coupons?

• Be ready to use them! Find that thing you want, and put it in your cart before the magic time of 8:30am CST.
  • When the clock strikes, go search for them.
  • If you find one, head to checkout and put in the code to see if it works.
  • If it works, congrats! Take $5 or $10 off your order.
  • If it's already expired, sorry. But keep looking, because there are more than one each.
  • Want to share your good news or the location of the code? Do it on the thread below.
  • Don't just post the code. You worked hard to find it -- make other Wooters work too!

Good luck and happy questing!

THE DREADED FINE PRINT: Coupons are worth $5 or $10 each. Coupons must be applied at checkout. Coupons expire at 11:59pm CT on the day they are posted on site. Coupons cannot be applied to shipping charges. Coupons are NOT valid on Gourmet.Woot orders. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Coupons can be redeemed just once per customer – meaning if you use your $10 on an $8 product, you’re not going to have a $2 coupon balance for your next order. Woot.com makes no claim on the proper pronunciation of “coupons.”

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Location of the code being posted in here is allowed? Weird.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc

8:30am CST? Are you insane? That's 6:30am my time. I'm pretty sure getting up before 9am is illegal, or at least should be.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

qazxswe

quality posts: 12 Private Messages qazxswe
peaceetc wrote:lI'm pretty sure getting up before 9am is illegal, or at least should be.

Seconded.

🐧🐧🐧

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

bsmith1

quality posts: 152 Private Messages bsmith1
lichme wrote:Location of the code being posted in here is allowed? Weird.

Maybe to discourage posting links via secret forums or chat rooms, PMs, and text messages among close friends? But...how would they prove it?
Edit: "Don't just post the code. You worked hard to find it -- make other Wooters work too!"

I can still use 1 of each coupon, right? Made off like a bandit last time!

bsmith1

Ready! I have $70 worth of stuff in the cart. We'll see what sells out by the 2nd and then have to make tough decisions for what I buy first with each coupon.
Also, please ask the Amazon devs how to add the "save for later" option for the cart. (deleting and re-adding gets old)

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Ready! I have $70 worth of stuff in the cart. We'll see what sells out by the 2nd and then have to make tough decisions for what I buy first with each coupon.
Also, please ask the Amazon devs how to add the "save for later" option for the cart. (deleting and re-adding gets old)

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Also with less killing of TT this time. whew.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe

ThunderThighs wrote:Also with less killing of TT this time. whew.

I wouldn't say that...

ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:I wouldn't say that...

I'm not running it this time.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm not running it this time.

That's not going to stop people who want to blame you from blaming you though.

ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:That's not going to stop people who want to blame you from blaming you though.

qazxswe

ThunderThighs wrote:

bankernosaj

quality posts: 20 Private Messages bankernosaj

Either that was way too easy or I got incredibly lucky! I found one on the first item I clicked on. It was only a $5 code, but that works for me! Thanks TT

*28*3

lichme

6/6 unlocked, woohoo

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

kairy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kairy

I was lucky enough to find a 5.00 off coupon code! Thanks Woot!

X5X1

lichme

FYI, they are all under the features of the Buyers Home picks, and are all clearly labeled. They include sold out items.

bsmith1

lichme wrote:FYI, they are all under the features of the Buyers Home picks, and are all clearly labeled. They include sold out items.

I find nothing on the sold out ones. Lies.
Edit...oh, I was checking mother's day sale. Doh!

lordbowen

quality posts: 847 Private Messages lordbowen

It took me about 10 minutes, but I finally found a code, and it was for $10. YAY! Thanks bunches, Woot.

Was signed in with Amazon so I'll get free shipping as well. This was such a good deal.

pepper114

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pepper114

Found one yay! Hint: the one is an i.

lichme

bsmith1 wrote:I find nothing on the sold out ones. Lies.
Edit...oh, I was checking mother's day sale. Doh!

Yeah, they specifically laid out which sale they would be in.

sammydog01

quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01

I wasn't going to try this time but you made it too easy. I used two coupons. Am I in trouble.? Must step away from the computer.

kairy

You can use multiple coupons, I have found six so far!!!!

X5X1

lichme

kairy wrote:You can use multiple coupons, I have found six so far!!!!

There are 6 total, as noted in the original post. You can stop looking

bsmith1

lichme wrote:Yeah, they specifically laid out which sale they would be in.

I know, but I just got in and no coffee yet. I clicked the big banner on the front page thinking that was the event of the day.

bsmith1

kairy wrote:You can use multiple coupons, I have found six so far!!!!

kairy

lichme wrote:There are 6 total, as noted in the original post. You can stop looking

Wow someone is cranky! Haters gonna hate!

X5X1

sammydog01

kairy wrote:Wow someone is cranky! Haters gonna hate!

If lichme says there are 6 coupons total believe him. He knows things.

(Don't know about the drinking but he definitely knows things.)

lichme

kairy wrote:Wow someone is cranky! Haters gonna hate!

Eh? I was just letting you know not to waste time looking for more, trying to be helpful.

lichme

sammydog01 wrote:If lichme says there are 6 coupons total believe him. He knows things.

Well, the first line of the post says so...

qazxswe

sammydog01 wrote:If lichme says there are 6 coupons total believe him. He knows things.

Except why I associate him with wood.

Though if he knows the answer to that, I'd be somewhat appreciative.

pepper114

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pepper114
qazxswe wrote:Except why I associate him with wood.

Though if he knows the answer to that, I'd be somewhat appreciative.

It's the lumberjack hat.

bsmith1

lichme wrote:Well, the first line of the post says so...

It says there are "6 sets" of codes. there have been 6 codes found from the first set. When are the next 5 sets going to be released, Mr Know-It-All?

#ReadingIsHard

mdrcoast

quality posts: 62 Private Messages mdrcoast

I just used 2 $10.00 coupons on 2 separate orders so they are out there....

(OF course Woot won because I wouldn't have bought anything without the coupons....)

sammydog01

bsmith1 wrote:It says there are "6 sets" of codes. there have been 6 codes found from the first set. When are the next 5 sets going to be released, Mr Know-It-All?

#ReadingIsHard

I would interpret a "set of codes" to be one code with multiple uses. So my guess is they're all out there.

qazxswe

mdrcoast wrote:I just used 2 $10.00 coupons on 2 separate orders so they are out there....

(OF course Woot won because I wouldn't have bought anything without the coupons....)

On the other hand, the codes stack, and I got a bunch of things for free.

bsmith1

I'm sad I used mine on separate small items thinking they would be used-up by the time I found them all. I could have saved $40 on a big item.

draigun

quality posts: 32 Private Messages draigun
bsmith1 wrote:I'm sad I used mine on separate small items thinking they would be used-up by the time I found them all. I could have saved $40 on a big item.

Unless I did something wrong, you can only stack two at a time, so at most a $20 discount with this promotion. I did a $10 one on a shirt before I realized this, then just did two $15 off ($10 and $5 stack) orders for that cool LED tree lamp and some free socks.

lichme

draigun wrote:Unless I did something wrong, you can only stack two at a time, so at most a $20 discount with this promotion. I did a $10 one on a shirt before I realized this, then just did two $15 off ($10 and $5 stack) orders for that cool LED tree lamp and some free socks.

Did you have less $ worth in your cart than you did when trying to apply coupons. You can stack up to 5 coupons, unless your coupon value exceeds your cart value.

draigun

quality posts: 32 Private Messages draigun
lichme wrote:Did you have less $ worth in your cart than you did when trying to apply coupons. You can stack up to 5 coupons, unless your coupon value exceeds your cart value.

Oh, possibly. I know I entered a $10 coupon after having two $5 coupons and it swapped one of the $5 out for the $10.