Top 2% of Woot.com Woots
Top 1% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Saucony Men's and Women's Ride 10
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime) OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Tuesday, May 08 to Friday, May 11) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

wootizen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootizen

whats the exchange policy in case we need to get a size bigger or smaller?

mylionmaker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mylionmaker

I have Ride 9's and I love them for an everyday gym shoe. Great for jogging too. They have a full comfortable cushion.

I'd be on this but I already bought two pairs of Ride 9's on closeout for this same price $60.

I'd say order up a half size as Saucony runs a bit tight.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wootizen wrote:whats the exchange policy in case we need to get a size bigger or smaller?

We are unable to exchange but you can return. Our return policy is linked in my signature.

(Except for Today)
** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Nebbi370

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nebbi370

How hard is it to put a title with the color name with the photo? Y’all never do this.

johnt007871

quality posts: 13 Private Messages johnt007871
Nebbi370 wrote:How hard is it to put a title with the color name with the photo? Y’all never do this.

There is almost always the name of the color for anything (clothes, shoes, curtains) in the bottom left corner.

lisa444

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisa444
Nebbi370 wrote:How hard is it to put a title with the color name with the photo? Y’all never do this.

i see the titles on each photo

madmarlin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madmarlin

How do these compare to the Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 that were just on here? Bought a pair of those and love the cushion. Should've bought more, but didn't want to commit on the first buy without knowing how they were.

idontkn1

quality posts: 10 Private Messages idontkn1

Quick question. Is there anyway to pay for a Woot purchase using an Amazon Gift Card? Kind of a big gap there fellas.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

idontkn1 wrote:Quick question. Is there anyway to pay for a Woot purchase using an Amazon Gift Card? Kind of a big gap there fellas.

Sorry, we don't have a way to accept gift cards.

(Except for Today)
** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

EricH14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EricH14
madmarlin wrote:How do these compare to the Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 that were just on here? Bought a pair of those and love the cushion. Should've bought more, but didn't want to commit on the first buy without knowing how they were.

I've bought both. I use them for walking and I walk a lot. The Mizunos are stiffer and considerately more supportive than these, which are comparatively slipper-like. Both have good cushioning. The soles on these wear down relatively fast. I prefer the Mizunos.

fpuhan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fpuhan
madmarlin wrote:How do these compare to the Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 that were just on here? Bought a pair of those and love the cushion. Should've bought more, but didn't want to commit on the first buy without knowing how they were.

The Mizuno Wave Inspire is a stability shoe. The Saucony Ride is a neutral shoe. I've worked in a running store for over six years, and the Ride is a very nice shoe for the neutral runner. The Everrun topsole is a terrific addition and doesn't add any to the cost of the shoe. I'd be all over this, but I already have a pair!