Top 4% of Woot.com Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

Quality Posts

majohnso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages majohnso

Oh boy. . .

namzaps

quality posts: 9 Private Messages namzaps

They are huge and fragile, may as well have their own twitter account.

-JCH

stv6669

quality posts: 10 Private Messages stv6669
namzaps wrote:They are huge and fragile, may as well have their own twitter account.

Yuuuuuge

droogow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages droogow
namzaps wrote:They are huge and fragile, may as well have their own twitter account.

That's what she said!

ohikennedy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohikennedy
stv6669 wrote:Yuuuuuge

< SNRK >

And full of air which is (regardless of "Clear top and sides for cool to the touch comfort") going to be hot.

fishcandy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fishcandy

10? I can only get 10??? (⋟﹏⋞)

pewpdawg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pewpdawg

It is not big enough:

minnipie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minnipie
pewpdawg wrote:It is not big enough:

This. Made. My. Day.

(How many people over how many hours does it take to blow one of these up???? EMTs needed on the side?)

Wooter243748197

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter243748197

With a 400 lb weight limit a lot to places I go to there will only be one person on it.

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 8 Private Messages StarKnightGoku
Wooter243748197 wrote:With a 400 lb weight limit a lot to places I go to there will only be one person on it.

Then maybe you should give someone else a turn

soldier007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soldier007

Does it come with the riders as well?

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

THIS makes me want to buy a pool

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

AnniKat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat

This Swan is cooler than the one I bought last May from Woot. Of course I just needed it for a prop for the last Meeting I had to host for my club, and I promptly gave it, the very next day, to a friend with several grandchildren and a lake house. Worked out perfectly, and I didn't need a pool!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

BrutusBuckeye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrutusBuckeye

It was a great purchase! It was extremely comfy to tan and nap on and the cup holders were very convienant! I do wish it were a little lower to the water so it didn't get so hot since you cant reach the water to cool down. Overall a super great buy for a family pool!

rfrankle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rfrankle

I just inflated it today ( been on vacation for awhile) and I’m watching it deflate every hour! No idea where it’s leaking air from. Sad and disappointed.

rfrankle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rfrankle

I just inflated it today (had been on vacation) and I’m watching it slowly deflate each hour. No idea where it’s leaking air from.
Sad and disappointed

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

rfrankle wrote:I just inflated it today (had been on vacation) and I’m watching it slowly deflate each hour. No idea where it’s leaking air from.
Sad and disappointed

Spray some soapy water all over it. It will bubble where the air leak is.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rfrankle wrote:I just inflated it today (had been on vacation) and I’m watching it slowly deflate each hour. No idea where it’s leaking air from.
Sad and disappointed

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

swoffolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swoffolo

Sadly, ours got a hole in it after the first use....it's dead now.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

swoffolo wrote:Sadly, ours got a hole in it after the first use....it's dead now.

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.