Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you think Elvis faked his own death to live out a quiet life in the country?
  • 30.5% - Yes 116
  • 69.5% - No 264
380 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

Yeah, he faked his death and lived out his remaining six months in a remote village in the Amazon rain forest. Turns out the "fake" cardiac arrest story was a pretty accurate indication of his state of health.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

Yeah I done seent Elvis down yonder the other day. He was justa sanging music and talkin bout the good old days! I swears out I done seent him.

g0nz0

quality posts: 4 Private Messages g0nz0

It's just like Occam said: Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, ELVIS IS DEAD.

Coogles

quality posts: 49 Private Messages Coogles

therubbrduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therubbrduck

He swapped lives with an impersonator and the impersonator died leaving him with nothing to do but make a living impersonating himself...

currently he and jfk are residents in a old folks home in Texas

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Actual internet photographic proof that Elvis is alive & well.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

Of course he died...who would fake their own death to be found on the toilet?????
If you're gonna fake it, it might as well be something spectacular--like being shot out of a cannon or parachuting over a volcano or something else grandiose.

CatCK

quality posts: 88 Private Messages CatCK

Long standing rumor was that Elvis was seen at a Burger King in Kalamazoo, MI and he lived in one of the local hotels.

The DarkSide

quality posts: 1 Private Messages The DarkSide

Meh,...

Meh,...& meh again,...