wayfaring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wayfaring

I have sent THREE emails to Woot using their web form and I have heard nothing back from them. I tried the return phone call page and that does not work. They are going to pass the 30 day return window with no contact. What's going on?

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

wayfaring wrote:I have sent THREE emails to Woot using their web form and I have heard nothing back from them. I tried the return phone call page and that does not work. They are going to pass the 30 day return window with no contact. What's going on?

Hmmm, I'm sorry about that! I see that you reached out to us on May 3, May 8 and today, and that Nigel and Anu replied to your previous contacts. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder because sometimes our replies get sent there. Also a good idea is to make sure your email account doesn't have any blockers keeping Woot's replies from coming to your Inbox. You can also try directly emailing Support@woot.com and include your order info and we will be happy to assist.

Also, because we can see these contacts on our end, you will not be penalized if the order goes past the 30-day return policy.