Top 4% of Woot.com Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
Price: $124.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, May 11 to Monday, May 14) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

Nargg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nargg

One thing I've learned is that the cheaper cleaning robots don't have area fencing. If that's no problem, this one looks pretty good.

robflyinfish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robflyinfish

How would one of these do in the robot battle in the stock car class ?

robflyinfish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robflyinfish

It might make a “clean sweep”

cmauspam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmauspam

A month or so ago I bought the iLife A4s for $139 (if I remember correctly). The difference (it appears) for this unit is that it is specific to hardwood floors and does not do carpets.
I never knew how much I needed a robot vacuum.
It goes under couches, gets into areas that I don't even think about and, as clean as I keep my home, always comes back with a decent amount of "stuff" in its tummy (It is alive and its name is "L'il Horseshoe" because, with its sweepers, it looks like a horseshoe crab).
It is amazing. Stupid though.
No virtual walls or app.
I'm ok with that.
I do have to pick cords up and make sure that things like shoelaces etc are not in its path because it will get stuck.
Small price to pay for getting the job done while taking care of other things and getting it done well.
If you don't mind not having an app to control I highly recommend. You also have to clean it after every run. Again-small price to pay.
I will also add that I had seen a few reviews noting how it ran out of juice and did not make it back to the base.
Called customer service and they were more than happy to send me a second base free of charge.
Great unit.
Great customer service.
I will assume this one is wonderful as well.
Recommend the company and the experience.

natescape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natescape

For those who have this, can it go over intra-room thresholds or will it stop when it reaches one?

laziboie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages laziboie

So does anyone know how well this does on carpet? Details mention that it is ideal for hardwood floors.

cmauspam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmauspam
natescape wrote:For those who have this, can it go over intra-room thresholds or will it stop when it reaches one?

My A4s goes over the thresholds, but it depends on the height. Mine are small wooden (about 1/2 inch in height) and it goes over them just fine.

silverphonics

quality posts: 2 Private Messages silverphonics

I thought this said something about a probiotic vacuum and I thought to myself, is THIS what we care about now?

nperry302e

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nperry302e
natescape wrote:For those who have this, can it go over intra-room thresholds or will it stop when it reaches one?

We've seen a bit of both, it makes it over most of the thresholds fine, but one higher one it occasionally gets stuck on, and another that kind of slopes up to a slightly higher level floor it rarely makes it up. It should make it over most of them.

I also second the mention of picking up cords and shoestrings, this thing can DEMOLISH something like a phone charger cable if it finds it.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

What's the cat riding capacity?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pupyluvr

quality posts: 64 Private Messages pupyluvr

It looks a bit like a toilet seat... instead of going to the bathroom you just press a button and the bathroom comes to you!

SourKraut412

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SourKraut412

What happens when it encounters a room that is carpeted or a room with a area rug in it?

ucwino

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ucwino
SourKraut412 wrote:What happens when it encounters a room that is carpeted or a room with a area rug in it?

it struggles with high plush but no problem with low.

ucwino

I bought one last time and am in for a second. The unit isn't smart but is a workhorse

ucwino

Uh, wait a minute. This is a different model. What is the difference between this on and the A4s?

ucwino

ucwino wrote:Uh, wait a minute. This is a different model. What is the difference between this on and the A4s?

Found it for all who are interested
"...the main difference between the V3s Pro and the A4s is the fact that the A4s will do a good job cleaning low-pile carpeting and rugs while the V3s Pro will not. Beyond that, the A4s also features a significantly longer battery life at up to 140 minutes compared to the 90 minutes in the V3s Pro"

Think I will pass

Wooter769647241

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter769647241

How much does the unit weigh?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wooter769647241 wrote:How much does the unit weigh?

Amazon says 4.5 lbs.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Narfcake wrote:What's the cat riding capacity?

I believe up to three Burmese, two Tabby, or maybe 3/4 of a Maine Coon.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

sabrewolf1001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sabrewolf1001

I have one of these and I love it. I will say it is most ideal for hardwood, which I believe it says in the description but it will go over low carpet as well UNLESS your carpet has black in it, then it gets very confused, lol. I am missing thresholds and such due to flooring remodeling so this vacuum has a challenging time of it but does just fine despite missing flooring here and there. It does like to get stuck on occasion mostly on one lamp and my front door threshold but since I know this, I just plan for it, otherwise, with a very furry dog, this thing has been a wonder. The remote is great when you need it to spot clean something or help it to the base. I love it and for the price you can't go wrong.

ptflynn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptflynn

We are already a 2 Roomba household, but they won't reach the rooms mentioned below.

I am looking at this for just 2 guest bedrooms that are rarely used BUT they are carpeted.

Thumbs up or thumbs down??

stevesski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevesski

the V3 is ONLY for hard floors - NOT carpet, something it doesnt state anywhere in the ad or specs. there is no brush like a roomba or reg vacuum, there is only the 2 side wall brushes and a main suction port - its a big mobile dust vac.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stevesski wrote:the V3 is ONLY for hard floors - NOT carpet, something it doesnt state anywhere in the ad or specs. there is no brush like a roomba or reg vacuum, there is only the 2 side wall brushes and a main suction port - its a big mobile dust vac.

If you're unhappy with the vac, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Wooter939100215

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter939100215

I love this vacuum. I was really surprised, because I didn’t think it would be all that great. I have 3 dogs and use it every day. I can steam mop after I run it and don’t have to worry about what it has missed. It’s never left anything behind. My only complaint would be that I have to empty it during the cycle because the dirt bin is pretty small. Still, it is amazing!