WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Because you can:

• See all the daily deals in one single feed
  • Take the poll without having to sign in
  • Read the monkey chat without having to read through the Daily Digest (although please don't unsubscribe from that email, our email guy will kill me)
  • Score killer appsclusive deals you can't get on the main site
  • Get push notifications when Woot-offs start
  • Get push notifications when there are app-only Bags of Crap
  • Get sound financial advice**

Get it here:

**Not true

bsmith1

quality posts: 152 Private Messages bsmith1

Make me.

Seriously though, your website works just fine on my mobile device. (when I view it in desktop mode)

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

No app for the roughly 0% of Windows Phone users.

(Also no direct forum access on the app, so I have to use a browser anyway.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc

I have the app but it never tells me about bags of crap even though I have it set to do so. It notifies me of other stuff, just not that stuff. Darn thing.

If it matters, I have a Google Pixel 2, Android 8.1.0 with the May security update, and I'm using the beta version of the app for some reason.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

pepper114

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pepper114

I have the app, but it's a pain. Community doesn't work. You can't see the full shirt catalogue and you can't sort the listings by price or anything else. So yeah. Get the app, just lower your expectations.

lordbowen

quality posts: 846 Private Messages lordbowen

The last app update made it incompatible with my phone. Poop.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Got the app on my phone.
It works, but I can't figure how to get to the forums...
Also, the phone screen is too darned small for me to stare at for any length of time.

aaee

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aaee
peaceetc wrote:I have the app but it never tells me about bags of crap even though I have it set to do so. It notifies me of other stuff, just not that stuff. Darn thing.

If it matters, I have a Google Pixel 2, Android 8.1.0 with the May security update, and I'm using the beta version of the app for some reason.

Its never worked for me or my dad either - and he has a zillion phones of all different types

marvelljones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marvelljones

To see Monkey Chat without having to look at your email. Maybe for Appsclusives, but they seem to be so random that it hasn't been worth it lately. At the time I write this, the Appsclusive is Sports Research Premium Collagen Peptides 16 oz bottle for 19.99. Not exactly blowing up Slickdeals and other "there's a deal over there" websites with that one.

bsmith1

quality posts: 152 Private Messages bsmith1
marvelljones wrote:To see Monkey Chat without having to look at your email. Maybe for Appsclusives, but they seem to be so random that it hasn't been worth it lately. At the time I write this, the Appsclusive is Sports Research Premium Collagen Peptides 16 oz bottle for 19.99. Not exactly blowing up Slickdeals and other "there's a deal over there" websites with that one.

Monkey chat here:

https://www.woot.com/email/dailydigest.html

bositrim

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bositrim

I had the App but deleted it because it kept costing me Bundles of Calcium. If I saw a Batch of Cookies on the web page or Twitter it would always want to complete the purchase in the App. By the time the App loaded and I re-logged in I would have missed the sale. I had to delete it in order to feed my unhealthy obsession.

Also, I didn't like the layout, and that whole forum thing that everybody else is mentioning.

x12