Top 9% of Woot.com Woots
Top 6% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Yost 15000 Series 10-Piece Bar Clamp Set
Price: $119.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, May 14 to Tuesday, May 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

edleob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edleob

At first I thought this was an illustration of knights jousting...

stv6669

quality posts: 10 Private Messages stv6669

F5 F5 F5 F5.... wtf..... F4

flatlandr

quality posts: 9 Private Messages flatlandr

If this was really WOOT and not Amazon they'd be a whole lot cheaper. Sorry to say but your stuff is nothing that gets me up .

mr

billlimer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billlimer

All woot deal not as good as in the past! Looking around ! Thanks

ls3mach

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ls3mach

I had just woken up so my eyes were blurry. I thought it was $20. I was ecstatic as I just boughta new double bevel compound sliding miter saw.

plusPplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plusPplus

As someone who wants a bar clamp set I’ll keep waiting. Deal is alright but don’t feel like you’re missing out if you pass on it. Yost stuff is good but not worth a premium over other foreign made brands, it’s just a step above harbor freight. If this was $99 instead of $119 I would have probably bought it.

stabnwswd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stabnwswd

Similar clamps around $5 each at harbor freight, $12 each isnt very exciting...

https://www.harborfreight.com/hand-tools/clamps/18-in-ratcheting-bar-clampspreader-62125.html

MisterRon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MisterRon
stabnwswd wrote:Similar clamps around $5 each at harbor freight, $12 each isnt very exciting...

https://www.harborfreight.com/hand-tools/clamps/18-in-ratcheting-bar-clampspreader-62125.html

The Harbor Freight clamps aren't very good. I had 2 of them fall apart under barely any pressure.

I have several Irwin 6" and 12" 330 lb. clamps, and they are much better. Also, the cost was close to HFs prices when I got the Irwin clamps on sale.

MisterRon

choward35115

quality posts: 2 Private Messages choward35115

Anyone find any crap yet?

deemery

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deemery

I don't know about Yost, but most of the non-Irwin '1-hand' clamps I've had were nowhere near as good as the Irwin brand name products. The action wasn't as smooth and the clamp power wasn't as strong.

slang67

quality posts: 11 Private Messages slang67
MisterRon wrote:The Harbor Freight clamps aren't very good. I had 2 of them fall apart under barely any pressure.

I have several Irwin 6" and 12" 330 lb. clamps, and they are much better. Also, the cost was close to HFs prices when I got the Irwin clamps on sale.

I got some for less than 5 bucks from Harbor Freight and they've been holding up well for me. Granted, I don't use them a whole lot as I'm just an occasional DIYer, but I'm happy with mine.

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18 ?asket of ?apes

slang67

quality posts: 11 Private Messages slang67
choward35115 wrote:Anyone find any crap yet?

Glad someone else mentioned this. I've been looking at Twitter and this site and haven't seen any mentions about Bandolier on Chewies for today as was mentioned in the email...

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18 ?asket of ?apes

kgmooney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgmooney
flatlandr wrote:If this was really WOOT and not Amazon they'd be a whole lot cheaper. Sorry to say but your stuff is nothing that gets me up .

ABSOLUTELY!!! Since Amazon's takeover, Woot has the worst deals.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 59 Private Messages dernst_ca1

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Looks like some of you need a good dose of a shirt.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

fragatina

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fragatina
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like some of you need a good dose of a shirt.

I want one!!!

joeychgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeychgo
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like some of you need a good dose of a shirt.

I want one too -- woot sucks these days

stabnwswd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stabnwswd
fragatina wrote:I want one!!!

$19 T-shirt... seems ironic

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fragatina wrote:I want one!!!

Click on the image. It will take you to the sale. Enjoy!

stabnwswd wrote:$19 T-shirt... seems ironic

Shipping is included.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

dadrepus

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dadrepus

harbor Freight clamps are junk. I have some and they don't maintain pressure. I have ViseGrip's Quick Grip Bar clamps. they are outstanding.

People are complaining about Woot now a days. It is what it is. Nothing we do can change that. I buy considerably less now that amazon owns it. I really miss Wine Woot. That is where I spent most of my disposable income. RIP wine woot.

elition

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elition
stabnwswd wrote:Similar clamps around $5 each at harbor freight, $12 each isnt very exciting...

Came here to say this. The HF ones are perfectly fine.

dmsuperman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmsuperman
slang67 wrote:I got some for less than 5 bucks from Harbor Freight and they've been holding up well for me. Granted, I don't use them a whole lot as I'm just an occasional DIYer, but I'm happy with mine.

Another person here who has tried several HF clamps and they are absolutely not even remotely as good as most decent options. It's fine if they worked for your use case but for people looking for decent clamps (ie anybody willing to spend $120 on clamps) the HF options are not at all an option. they do not hold pressure at all