Back to Amazon.com

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Might as well get this started early since the cat's out of the bag.

This here thread will be for any and all Bandolier on Chewies that you might get on May 12!!

Prepare for

Gif courtesy of drgandalf

31 days hath...crap

New rule for 2018:

Limit one bag per 31 days, per person. To clarify – you cannot have purchased a Bag o’ Crap in the previous 31 days, NOT counting the day you are trying to purchase. That’s Woot Math, and that’s our policy.

Read more here.

PRICE

With the addition of Free Standard Shipping for Amazon Prime members, we want the total cost of a Bag o' Crap to be the same for everyone.

For this reason, the price is now $10 with free shipping for everyone. There's no difference in the contents. It's the same disappointing crap as when you paid $5 + $5 shipping.

Note: if you have other items in your cart, you will be charged the appropriate shipping amount.

Note x 2: It doesn't count towards $5 ships all day. Sorry.

WHY DID I GET...

DENIED: We ran out of Bandolier on Chewies before we even took your money so we denied your order to end the process.

CANCELLED: We ran out of of Bandolier on Chewies right further down the process and we had to cancel the order to reverse gears.

Canceling Duplicate Orders

Remember, I check for duplicate orders. If it looks like a duplicate, I will cancel it. No exceptions and no remorse on my end.

SHIPPING

These are shipped UPS Surepost. That means that UPS may or may not hand off your crap to your local post office. For some whacko reason, they sometimes mark it as delivered even though it's at your post office.

Make sure to give it a couple extra days before panicking.

IS TO POST WHAT YOU GET!!!!

You gotta share. That's what's so fun about them. Join the community! Post away. Guess what you may get. What are you hoping for?

PS: It's also quality control for me.

So remember! No taking your Bandolier on Chewie and running off with it.

Quick & Dirty Instructions for Imgur!

and now on with the crap....tomorrow (4/25)

Quality Posts

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lordbowen

quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen

Bandolier on Chewie obtained. Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

lordbowen wrote:Bandolier on Chewie obtained. Thanks!

Congrats!!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

marlenestclair

quality posts: 20 Private Messages marlenestclair

Scored some Twitcrap!!!

x17

ThunderThighs

Staff

Here's a pic of how many went into the vestibule (red):

stryderryu

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryderryu

I got it without any vestibule. I was waiting for this for 4.5 hours now. It was my present to myself for getting through the hardest semester that I will have in my nursing program. Even if pure crap, I will still be happy.

TexasDragonSlayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TexasDragonSlayer

So I don't really use twitter, what is the best way to try and track them or refresh the page?

stryderryu

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryderryu
TexasDragonSlayer wrote:So I don't really use twitter, what is the best way to try and track them or refresh the page?

In this case it will be really tricky. The best bet is to look at the Twitter feed on the main page and see when it says one new comment. You can click on it from there. One of those tracking sites may have it popup too, but not sure. Otherwise you would probably need to hack into their website and plant a bot of sort that buys it for you right when they post it. Considering how that last one is very illegal, I would not recommend it.

pcgypsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcgypsy
stryderryu wrote:I got it without any vestibule. I was waiting for this for 4.5 hours now. It was my present to myself for getting through the hardest semester that I will have in my nursing program. Even if pure crap, I will still be happy.

Enjoy, and remember you still have BOARDS to pass before you can relax.

vega2010

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vega2010
ThunderThighs wrote:Here's a pic of how many went into the vestibule (red):

LOUD MANIAC LAUGH! XD

ThunderThighs

Staff

Here's a look of how many went to the vestibule before completing their order or being told sorry.

The arrow is pointing to the 11am CT sale. Little bit of a difference.

LindaGibson99

quality posts: 7 Private Messages LindaGibson99
ThunderThighs wrote:Here's a look of how many went to the vestibule before completing their order or being told sorry.

The arrow is pointing to the 11am CT sale. Little bit of a difference.

My hubby was smack dab in that red spike...then... No joy.

Sharpy327

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sharpy327

Scored a $10 Bag O' Crap and wondering if getting a bandolier to wear to work (carry a new laptop or phone or ferret) will get me a job promotion or maybe a chewy outfit would work better?? maybe both...

elizard369

quality posts: 23 Private Messages elizard369

Yay! Got one! I'm happy now, be disappointed soon!

x12

kdmccolley99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kdmccolley99

Got one! First ever!

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

managed to score one while I was supposed to be cooking dinner. nothing was burned *and* I snagged one- WHAT A DAY!

KatsMother

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KatsMother

Well, I was at work when TT made her post. And I know Mums would never figure out how to find twitter. Then I took her grocery shopping. Then she saw there was a free concert so I took her there.

Now I've got her waiting up to try to Snag a Bag. Or is the fun all over? Should I let the Momma go to bed instead?

>'Kat (posting on Mum's account so that she's signed in in case of a Bag....)

+1

ThunderThighs

Staff

A few stats for the Saturday craps!

300 sold
0 canceled as dupes

40% went to first time crapper wooters!

jid5000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jid5000
ThunderThighs wrote:A few stats for the Saturday craps!

300 sold
0 canceled as dupes

Wow thats awesome!

I got notified through the app while at a birthday party for one of my Hockey Kids, thrown into the VoP for a minute and came out victorious.....well maybe it will be Craptorious!

WierdBMD

quality posts: 12 Private Messages WierdBMD

300 sold
0 canceled as dupes

Wow , only 300. Is that the lowest bunch sold on a single day? I thought it was usually at least double that

ThunderThighs

Staff

WierdBMD wrote:Wow , only 300. Is that the lowest bunch sold on a single day? I thought it was usually at least double that

Oh heck no, we've sold less in a day.

peaceetc

quality posts: 75 Private Messages peaceetc

300 sold
0 canceled as dupes

That's really neat there were so many new folks getting them.

I wasn't eligible this time but my friend tried to get one and she failed each time.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

qazxswe

quality posts: 19 Private Messages qazxswe
peaceetc wrote:But my friend tried to get one and she failed each time.

Don't you mean she happily succeeded in not getting one? 😏

There is what to learn from the potato.

mallowpuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mallowpuff

Like I said in the other thread, I got my first one, actually my first ever purchase on woot!

UPS says 2 days until it gets here.. Super excited!!

JustinOKC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustinOKC

How many letters can we expect (if any) in this batch of 300?

peaceetc

quality posts: 75 Private Messages peaceetc
qazxswe wrote:Don't you mean she happily succeeded in not getting one? 😏

Exactly. She was fast-tracked the disappointment and didn't spend a dime.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

Updrafrider

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Updrafrider

6 lb weight with an ETA of 5/18.... Friday can’t come soon enough!!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 45 Private Messages SylvreKat

Great that there were so many newbs. Just hope they come and post!

POST YOUR CRAP, NEWBIES! PLEASE!
That's what makes it most fun!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

quality posts: 45 Private Messages SylvreKat

Btb, for anyone curious, I ended up telling Mums to go on to bed. A Blanket of Contentment just isn't worth her losing sleep. Esp 'cause I wasn't allowing her to sleep in the next morn--the kiddos sang at church, and they were enthusiastic about their song, and I wanted my Momma out there for me.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

epinardianguardian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages epinardianguardian

This one is my "birthday crap". Previous craps near my birthday have been pretty bad, so I'm preparing for disappointment.

I miss Time Truck.

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

mine should be here Thursday. which is my youngest's prom day, so my crap opening and posting may be delayed...

bork76

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bork76

Bandolier on Chewie number 16 incoming to Illinois with an expected delivery of tomorrow and an 80% chance of disappointment. Based on other accounts might be looking at the placeholder of 6 lbs. Share them pics!

jksquared

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jksquared

Got a couple of shipping e-mails yesterday but didn't bother looking at them as I assumed they were from items I bought on the 10th. How wrong I was! One of them was my Tweet Tweet More Crap! shipping info....and expected arrival is on the 19th!!! Disappointment is on its way

JustinOKC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustinOKC

Mine out for delivery NOW!!! Should be here by end of day.

jid5000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jid5000

Should be at my door Friday!

Now we wait!

TexasDragonSlayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TexasDragonSlayer

Just curious but does this mean there won’t be any Bandolier on Chewies in this months wootoff? Might be a good thing I’d i don’t have to watch the sales all day and can save some cash

jennyland

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jennyland

My Box of Crap has been delivered! Thanks, Woot! My family will be pleased with this bounty!

It weighed in at around 10 pounds, and included the following:

• Tween Batman costume
  • Donna Leon "Falling In Love"
  • VS Rip-Spin Warriors
  • Adjustable Tie-Down straps
  • 8 Pocket Shower Caddy
  • Food Storage Container
  • 10 cloth napkins
  • Small red t-shirt
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fanny Pack
  • Best Ribbon Wearer ribbon
  • Woot Bandolier on Chewie gift bag

200 Woots and counting (including 18-ish Big ol' Cornucopias)

vudean

quality posts: 5 Private Messages vudean
jennyland wrote:My Box of Crap has been delivered! Thanks, Woot! My family will be pleased with this bounty!

• Tween Batman costume
  • VS Rip-Spin Warriors
  • 8 Pocket Shower Caddy
  • Food Storage Container
  • 10 cloth napkins
  • Small red t-shirt

very nice haul!
Mine is on the way later this week and UPS says its 6lbs.

bolashoof

quality posts: 36 Private Messages bolashoof
jennyland wrote:My Box of Crap has been delivered! Thanks, Woot! My family will be pleased with this bounty!

• Tween Batman costume
  • VS Rip-Spin Warriors
  • 8 Pocket Shower Caddy
  • Food Storage Container
  • 10 cloth napkins
  • Small red t-shirt

Awesome! I was just checking in to see where mine was and yours landed already. I hope you enjoy that fanny pack!

x45

bolashoof

quality posts: 36 Private Messages bolashoof

Scored the Tweet Tweet! It's Crap! and tracking says it’s out for delivery. We shall see if that means my house or the post office. I’ll come back to post my disappointment.

x45