Top 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 11% of Woot.com Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

First

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

gpks1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gpks1

Sweet!
A Big Ol Carrot for me.
I can now resume my regularly scheduled Saturday.

Thank you, Woot!

Zamiel4tw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Zamiel4tw

I got one?! I love you, woot!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Surprise!!!!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

xmillertime08x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xmillertime08x

Got one! Been a long freaking time since I got one too. Is there a difference between this $10 Bandolier on Chewie and a $5 Bandolier on Chewie? Last time I got one it was only $5.

mossygreen

quality posts: 83 Private Messages mossygreen

I would like to apologize to woot for forgetting that I cannot buy crap for 31 days after buying crap, and contributing to the server load.

I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Well, I probably will, but not on purpose.

vega2010

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vega2010

ahhh I missed it! Wootstalker going crazy on my phone, and too slow in the Vestibule =(

Opened on my computer and sold out. Wahhhhahah! =D idk if I can get one... got one at the last wootoff has it been 31days?? hmmm...

vega2010

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vega2010
vega2010 wrote:ahhh I missed it! Wootstalker going crazy on my phone, and too slow in the Vestibule =(

Opened on my computer and sold out. Wahhhhahah! =D idk if I can get one... got one at the last wootoff has it been 31days?? hmmm...

yup, nope.

ahulett

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ahulett

As I sit in the Vestibule Of Patience, I ponder how long I should sit before saying, "The server's pulling a fast one... I'm never leaving until I myself leave."

Is there an eventual, "Too bad!" or is this really the Vestibule of Perpetuity?

tabbi13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbi13

I have been trying to get this every time and I finally got one! I'm so happy and excited the irony is I got a bag o crap while taking a crap lmao

joeychgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeychgo

waste of time as usual - im still in The Vestibule Of Patience but wont win

eskuchenjia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages eskuchenjia

Got to this right away and ended up with about 6 tabs waiting in the vestibule as well as my phone. Guess I'll wait to be disappointed later.

(This is probably because I failed to post the pictures I took the day my last Bandolier on Chewie arrived. It was an amazingly disappointing Bandolier on Chewie in all the right ways. Just never got around to posting the pics. someday I'll share my disappointment)

x2 x5

ThunderThighs

Staff

joeychgo wrote:waste of time as usual - im still in The Vestibule Of Patience but wont win

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

kforg55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kforg55

VOP mean no Bandolier on Chewie =(

ThunderThighs

Staff

kforg55 wrote:VOP mean no Bandolier on Chewie =(

Not always. That's our waiting area while the servers process the orders at a pace they can handle without crashing.

mcantrell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcantrell

Alas, alas, the Vestibule of Patience switched to ... linking my Amazon and Woot accounts together for some reason... which then sent me right back to the VoP.

ahulett

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ahulett
ahulett wrote:Is there an eventual, "Too bad!"...

This time there was. I've been in the VOP for an hour before. It was not pretty. The smell...

moorerandall

quality posts: 2 Private Messages moorerandall

VoP just kicked me to stating sold out :-(

mk70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk70

Waited in the vestibule since the push notification. Server just opened up, but it sold out. No worries though, w00t and it's Bandolier on Chewie's haven't been great for MANY years. I miss the excitement of the old w00t. Later w00ters...

dafrogman

quality posts: 49 Private Messages dafrogman
ThunderThighs wrote:Surprise!!!!

...Only a surprise if one doesn't pay attention to Twitter.

Is there a special occasion?

x12

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

lichme wrote:First

woohoo!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

tabbi13 wrote:I have been trying to get this every time and I finally got one! I'm so happy and excited the irony is I got a bag o crap while taking a crap lmao

tmi???

CONGRATS!!!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

dafrogman wrote:...Only a surprise if one doesn't pay attention to Twitter.

EVERY DAY IS A SPECIAL OCCASION ON WOOT! DFMan!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dafrogman wrote:...Only a surprise if one doesn't pay attention to Twitter.

Were you expecting at exactly this time on the main site to take over the main sale? I think not. Therefore,

SURPRISE!

chickenmumbo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chickenmumbo

Tomorrow I'll be with Woot for Ten Years. I've never scored a Box Of Cool !

jennyland

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jennyland

Awesome pre-Mother's Day suprise!! I got one while on the app on my phone, AND I was logged out & had to log in to complete the purchase! Thanks, Woot!

200 Woots and counting (including 18-ish Big ol' Cornucopias)

dafrogman

quality posts: 49 Private Messages dafrogman
ThunderThighs wrote:Were you expecting at exactly this time on the main site to take over the main sale? I think not. Therefore,

SURPRISE!

x12

jid5000

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jid5000

I was in the VOP for a minute but was able to get (I think) Bandolier on Chewie number 4!

mallowpuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mallowpuff

Got one! Got put in the VoP, then had to sign in, back into the VoP and it let me check out a minute later! Been 3 hours and it charged my card and didn't cancel!

I think I'm in the clear!

catiscrafty

quality posts: 4 Private Messages catiscrafty

Oh boy oh boy! My first one in almost a year!

cp2077

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cp2077

I'm so excited my first Bandolier on Chewie ever! i've been trying for years!

btwonder

quality posts: 2 Private Messages btwonder

Just happened to be checking my phone at exactly the right time, while doing 35 other things in preparation for my kid's b-day party. Thanks, Woot!

Joeychuck35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joeychuck35

I saw this item and it looked interesting so I signed up for woot and purchased one. It seems there is some commotion about it?

Jk been trying for years and finally got one!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Joeychuck35 wrote:I saw this item and it looked interesting so I signed up for woot and purchased one. It seems there is some commotion about it?

Jk been trying for years and finally got one!

Nice first post though!

vudean

quality posts: 5 Private Messages vudean

I got one for the first time in YEARS. And I just got a shipment notification already from UPS (and I don't recall ordering anything else??)... says its 6 lbs. Hoping its not a 5lb dumbbell and a bunch of packaging

catiscrafty

quality posts: 4 Private Messages catiscrafty

I love living so close to woot! My Bandolier on Chewie is on the truck for delivery!

jennyland

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jennyland

Same as the previous two posts, mine is on the truck for delivery today, and is weighing in at 6 pounds!

200 Woots and counting (including 18-ish Big ol' Cornucopias)

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all!

Be sure to join us in the main thread for exposing your crap and seeing what everyone got!

GO HERE!

tfulcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfulcher

I think this will be delivered today or tomorrow. I have a question, though. Does the crap smell through the bag? I'm hoping not. Wouldn't want the delivery guy to think I'm weird or something.