Woots Sold (rank):
Top 47% of Woot.com Woots
Top 41% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

iPhone X Unlocked Verizon GSM (S & D)
Price: $869.99 - 989.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, May 16 to Thursday, May 17) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/11/2018 - $869.99 (Woot Plus)
5/11/2018 - $869.99 (Woot Plus)

Eratosthenes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Eratosthenes

Yowza, $870 minimum for a scratch and dent phone. I know it's a fairly significant discount and the phone is just crazy expensive to begin with, but MAN is that still high.

No judgement on iOS vs Android - get what you like - but I'm very happy with my 128GB Pixel 2 bought at full price direct from Google for $1,007 (tax, case, accidental warranty with TWO replacement uses, and shipping all included).

epinardianguardian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages epinardianguardian

I heard everyone is getting one in their Band of Conspirators.

lbcristea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lbcristea

Will this work with AT&T?

cyber7913

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyber7913
lbcristea wrote:Will this work with AT&T?

It does say it's unlocked and GSM, so it should.

dmichael7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmichael7

Been watching this since it popped up a few days ago and have to be the one to ask: Who did the refurbishing?

mansbacon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mansbacon

Pretty steep price for a refurb. With scratch and dents... I guess if you have to have an iPhone x then a few bucks saved is nice, but with the built in wear and tear. Think getting a new 8 plus might be better value.

cyber7913

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyber7913

$870 is still pretty high. I would consider it at the $750 price point. Seems reasonable for a refurb.

middlehead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages middlehead

$900~1000 for a used phone? Bite my shiny metal ass.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1034 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dmichael7 wrote:Been watching this since it popped up a few days ago and have to be the one to ask: Who did the refurbishing?

These are 3rd party refurbished.

(Except for Today)
** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

DaveinMD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DaveinMD
middlehead wrote:$900~1000 for a used phone? Bite my shiny metal ass.

Bender, is that you?

woneill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woneill

Keep it.

WTO

deanerino1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deanerino1
Eratosthenes wrote:but I'm very happy with my 128GB Pixel 2 bought at full price direct from Google for $1,007 (tax, case, accidental warranty with TWO replacement uses, and shipping all included).

I got the pixel 2 (regular... maybe 64 GB?) for $325 after tmobile paid for half from me switching from Sprint. Sprint had me for about 10 years (Alltel - which they bought up, Boost - which they also own, then just Sprint cause they got competitive a few years back) before I switched 6 months ago. My screen is laggy trying to unlock sometimes :/ but its a decent phone

bowlingb

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bowlingb
mansbacon wrote:Pretty steep price for a refurb. With scratch and dents... I guess if you have to have an iPhone x then a few bucks saved is nice, but with the built in wear and tear. Think getting a new 8 plus might be better value.

Don't forget the completely unknown status of the battery. It might hold a charge, it might not, it might catch fire tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1034 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bowlingb wrote:Don't forget the completely unknown status of the battery. It might hold a charge, it might not, it might catch fire tomorrow.

The battery will be tested and replaced if necessary.

(Except for Today)
** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jzmacdaddy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jzmacdaddy
Eratosthenes wrote:Yowza, $870 minimum for a scratch and dent phone. I know it's a fairly significant discount and the phone is just crazy expensive to begin with, but MAN is that still high.

No judgement on iOS vs Android - get what you like - but I'm very happy with my 128GB Pixel 2 bought at full price direct from Google for $1,007 (tax, case, accidental warranty with TWO replacement uses, and shipping all included).

Then why comment on the sale of an Apple phone? Jeez you android people are all the same.

172pilotsteve

quality posts: 3 Private Messages 172pilotsteve
cyber7913 wrote:It does say it's unlocked and GSM, so it should.

So.. that's what I was thinking, but.. if it's "unlocked" then, why would they say it's "Verizon GSM"? I know I'm way out of touch on this - I remember when there was an "A" and "B" network on old 800mhz analog phones - it was a lot simpler back then... I THINK!

deanerino1

jzmacdaddy wrote:Then why comment on the sale of an Apple phone? Jeez you android people are all the same.

simply put, you're entitled to my opinion haha

qazxswe

quality posts: 12 Private Messages qazxswe
jzmacdaddy wrote:Then why comment on the sale of an Apple phone? Jeez you android people are all the same.

Hooray for categorically stereotyping people!

/s

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu

My friend just sold me his 128GB iPhone 7 for $280.
So I went from a 5 to a 7.
It's not a 10, but it's not a 10 price either!

Android VS iPhone > Don't care.
It's what your comfortable with!
I've had both - the technology is awesome!

Ah, the hell with it.

deanerino1

qazxswe wrote:Hooray for categorically stereotyping people!

/s

well... YEAH! actually android users aren't people, we're robots being controlled by Google, they've skipped past the automated driving to just create automated humanoids.

middlehead

DaveinMD wrote:Bender, is that you?

No, I'm Bonder. Bender stole that from me.

Not the line, he literally stole my shiny metal ass

middlehead

172pilotsteve wrote:So.. that's what I was thinking, but.. if it's "unlocked" then, why would they say it's "Verizon GSM"? I know I'm way out of touch on this - I remember when there was an "A" and "B" network on old 800mhz analog phones - it was a lot simpler back then... I THINK!

I'm guessing the title is just missing a slash or a plus, and should be Verizon/GSM or Verizon+GSM.

For the last few generations, all iphones have supported GSM networks and then there would be one variant with the extra bits enabled to run on Sprint and Verizon. The title probably means that these are those units, made for Verizon and then unlocked as part of the refurbishing.

Hortos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hortos

This doesn't really feel like enough of a discount off of a $1,149 phone. Either way, I just wanted to come along and ask the android people if apple owners commonly comment about how they'd never buy etc they have an iPhone? I wouldn't know because I don't read about android phones or comment on them often.

wesg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wesg
dmichael7 wrote:Been watching this since it popped up a few days ago and have to be the one to ask: Who did the refurbishing?

I bought a s&d Samsung note on here a while back. It was a heavily used phone, had scratches on every surface including the screen was thrown in a generic box with a throwaway charger and cable. The company it came from Cubbiestech is a used phone and repair shop, tons of negative reviews online. To me its deceptive to call a heavily used phone scratch and dent. If they are selling used phones they should say it plainly. IMO you are better off buying a phone like this from Craigslist, the price will be better and you can inspect the condition before buying.

dmichael7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmichael7
wesg wrote:I bought a s&d Samsung note on here a while back. It was a heavily used phone, had scratches on every surface including the screen was thrown in a generic box with a throwaway charger and cable. The company it came from Cubbiestech is a used phone and repair shop, tons of negative reviews online. To me its deceptive to call a heavily used phone scratch and dent. If they are selling used phones they should say it plainly. IMO you are better off buying a phone like this from Craigslist, the price will be better and you can inspect the condition before buying.

Thanks for the warning. I've had good luck so far, but decided to pass on these when I found out they were third-party refurbished; I was already leaning toward no because once I'm at $1,149, I'd rather just pay that $160 and get a new one.

I just didn't feel the need to announce it... Ha.