Woots Sold (rank):
Top 10% of Woot.com Woots
Top 6% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

bObsweep Junior Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $139.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Jun 14 to Friday, Jun 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/7/2018 - $139.99
9/20/2017 - $139.99
8/13/2017 - $139.99

fzero169

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fzero169

Seems to have a lot of fake reviews on Amazon, just FYI.

https://www.fakespot.com/product/junior-by-bobsweep-robotic-vacuum-cleaner-sugar

bogof

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bogof

I bought the pet hair bObsweep from woot back in November and, while it isn't defective or anything, I'm certainly not impressed with it for my hard floors. After the first few times of working fairly (not great), it just quit picking up. I've gone over the machine numerous times looking for clogs that may be hampering its performance, but have given up. I haven't tried using it in months.

iamis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages iamis

I'm wondering which Woot will do first, drop the comment section because the comments are having a negative impact on purchases or start offering cool and interesting things like they used to instead of overstock laptops, TVs, and vacuum cleaners like it seems to do 90% of the time. I used to buy Woot deals very frequently.

cheesefood

quality posts: 15 Private Messages cheesefood

Bought one of these and it's probably the dumbest thing I've bought from Woot. This thing needs CONSTANT attention. It's just a tad too high to go under most cabinets and furniture so it gets stuck and then it persistently goes right back to where it got stuck, even if you pick it up and physically move it and change directions.

For some reason, it spends almost all of it's time doing circles and getting stuck under my kitchen table. I can again pick it up and movie it and it will go right back under the table and can't get back out from between the chairs.

It almost never makes it back to it's charger so when I run it I'll either find it jammed up on a thin floor rug or in some random area where it died, probably under the kitchen table where it spent 30 of it's 40 minutes of life.

I honestly hate this thing and hate myself for buying it. I've waited a long time for it to be offered again so I can share my opinion.

SO many things are wrong with this. It's afraid of shadows, it easily gets jammed on almost anything on the ground. Your rooms need to be very, very well picked up or you can bet your biddy it'll find the one shoelace sticking out a little bit and jam up. Or hit a blanket touching the ground, or cord, etc.

EDIT: I too found the Amazon reviews to be fake news. Too many of them refer to this thing personified. It doesn't have personality and I don't know of anyone who'd get so excited to call this a "Him" and make witty little jokes about this as a sentient being. It really made me feel they're all fake. On top of that, once you run this a few times and learn to hate it you'll wonder how anyone could be to chipper about it.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

fzero169 wrote:Seems to have a lot of fake reviews on Amazon, just FYI.

https://www.fakespot.com/product/junior-by-bobsweep-robotic-vacuum-cleaner-sugar

Hey, you can also filter the reviews to "Verified Purchasers." Also, you can check out the reviews from several of these other sites .

Wayfair

Home Depot

deanerino1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deanerino1
manlapig wrote:Hey, you can also filter the reviews to "Verified Purchasers." Also, you can check out the reviews from several of these other sites .

Wayfair

Home Depot

let's say I'm an employee (not, but let's entertain the thought) and I buy one on Amazon and expense it, then post a review. I'm a verified purchase, yet still a biased review.

deanerino1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deanerino1

Also, the Google link in the stalker comment is not the updated logo for Google. Just trying to help is all

Wooter140002810

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter140002810

Can't trust fake reviews!

rtulinski

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rtulinski

I would never buy a Bob again. We had one for maybe six months before it went crazy and stopped functioning. When we called customer service, we found out Bob's "warranty" only covers something like a 20% discount on parts and labor. Before it died, it constantly got stuck under the kitchen cabinets toe kick area. We would run it while we were sleeping and in the morning we would almost always find it stuck somewhere with some sort of error. It's now a $150 piece of garbage in a box in our garage.

bfgreg1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfgreg1

Ironically this item is $10 cheaper on Amazon. Disappointed that Woot has turned into Amazon's store for getting rid of crap. Oh well, as they say, all good things must come to an end!

rumbel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rumbel

This thing is garbage, never worked well, always got stuck, and I dont think it ever made it back to the charger!!!

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

bfgreg1 wrote:Ironically this item is $10 cheaper on Amazon. Disappointed that Woot has turned into Amazon's store for getting rid of crap. Oh well, as they say, all good things must come to an end!

The one that is $10 cheaper on Amazon is Refurbished. Ours is new.

pwanjari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwanjari

Oh, Look at that saucer remote.

stv6669

quality posts: 10 Private Messages stv6669
mithow wrote:Do it handles pet hairs very well?
Thanks

Not better than a vacuum and it will require you constantly cleaning the rollers everyday due to the pet hair getting stuck. These things are terrible for houses with pet hair. A regular vacuum will require less effort.

manlapig wrote:The one that is $10 cheaper on Amazon is Refurbished. Ours is new.

Don't worry, the ones purchased here will end up as refurbished ones on Amazon soon enough. ;)