Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Here's the TL;DR version:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Add two Shirt.Woot shirts to your cart.

3. We'll drop the price of one shirt to $0 at checkout.

4. It's only for Prime Members.

5. It's only this weekend: June 30 - July 1, 2018.

Heyyyy, put a shirt on! Put two shirts on! Put two on, for the price of one! All this weekend, if you're a Prime customer, then you can take advantage of this Prime-exclusive offer. Restrictions and fine print:

Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.

• You must log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.

• You must add both Shirt.Woot shirts to your cart.

Discount applied at checkout.

Discount applied to the lowest-priced shirt in your shopping cart.

Valid only on t-shirt offers within Shirt.Woot. Canvases, journals, clocks, and other non-t-shirt offers are not eligible.

"BOGO" is short for Buy One Get One. It's fun to say "BOGO. Say it with us: "BOGO."

ragnarh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragnarh

Doesn't seem to be working, is there a coupon code or something needed?

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ragnarh wrote:Doesn't seem to be working, is there a coupon code or something needed?

I just tried it out -- it is working. Make sure you're logged in via Amazon. When checking out, give it a few seconds for the discount to apply.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
Narfcake wrote:I just tried it out ...

Gosh, I wonder what on....
(could it be...CATSHIRTS?)

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

renebee73

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renebee73

Worked well. Nice deal!

Woot: An idea: Offer a recurring deal that for each cumulatively purchased 10 shirts, the customer get the next one for half price. Or something like that.

Thanks.

shanea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shanea

So you can get only one shirt free? I was going to do the BOGO for several shirts. Or would I be able to do it if I break up into a few transactions?

mylionmaker

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mylionmaker

Cool!

I took the opportunity to buy
All Shall Obey by ApeLad
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/all-shall-obey

Woolly Typewriter Rhino by Alex Solis
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/woolly-typewriter-rhino-1

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

SylvreKat wrote:Gosh, I wonder what on....
(could it be...CATSHIRTS?)

>'Kat

Well it is a Caturday ...

Still, less than 20% of my shirts are catshirts. I don't want to give the wrong impression, y'know.

renebee73 wrote:Worked well. Nice deal!

Woot: An idea: Offer a recurring deal that for each cumulatively purchased 10 shirts, the customer get the next one for half price. Or something like that.

Thanks.

Can that be retroactive? I wouldn't mind a discount for the next dozen ... or six.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

Won'tpostanyway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Won'tpostanyway

Suggestion: As I'm browsing the 10,000-some-odd shirts, it would be super cool if there were a checkbox that let 'show only shirts that are actually available for purchase.'

Doesn't make a lot of sense to show shirts that are out of print. Unless I wanted something to feel sad about.

xrayerwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xrayerwoot

Didn't work.
Sat 8:30.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

xrayerwoot wrote:Didn't work.

You MUST login with Amazon. Pay with Amazon is not the same thing.

Log out of woot and use the Login with Amazon button.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

BJ022

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BJ022

The discount isn't applying, I am logged on with my Amazon accounnt...soutions?

ThunderThighs

Staff

BJ022 wrote:The discount isn't applying, I am logged on with my Amazon accounnt...soutions?

So I see that you have Amazon prime but looks like maybe the order wasn't placed with the Amazon Login?

You might cancel the order and try again. Or please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

xrayerwoot wrote:Didn't work.

I don't show that you've ever logged in with Amazon on this account.

dyeandpigment

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dyeandpigment

Was going to purchase but no women's 2XL available

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
Narfcake wrote:Well it is a Caturday ...

Still, less than 20% of my shirts are catshirts. I don't want to give the wrong impression, y'know.

Holy dang, you must have a shirt a day for a year!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

XterraGuy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages XterraGuy
shanea wrote:So you can get only one shirt free? I was going to do the BOGO for several shirts. Or would I be able to do it if I break up into a few transactions?

I just bought 4. When I tried to do all 4 in 1 cart, it only took one off. So I did 2 different purchases of 2 each, both got the BOGO that way.

BignellArt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BignellArt
ThunderThighs wrote:I don't show that you've ever logged in with Amazon on this account.

Hey TT; does this work internationally? I've noticed w amazon stuff in the past, some deals don't apply in Canada unless you're on the .ca site. (I'm just pondering if that's why people are having troubles).

ThunderThighs

Staff

XterraGuy wrote:I just bought 4. When I tried to do all 4 in 1 cart, it only took one off. So I did 2 different purchases of 2 each, both got the BOGO that way.

Yes, that’s the way it works. Once per order

ThunderThighs

Staff

BignellArt wrote:Hey TT; does this work internationally? I've noticed w amazon stuff in the past, some deals don't apply in Canada unless you're on the .ca site. (I'm just pondering if that's why people are having troubles).

As far as I know, there should be no problem. That’s not the issue on the couple I’ve looked up.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

SylvreKat wrote:Holy dang, you must have a shirt a day for a year!

>'Kat

I was already past that at the shirt.woot 5 year anniversary.

(My official count is much lower than my actual count, as about half my collection was second hand or lower.)

Scud422

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scud422

Great deal, kinda annoying though if you want more than 2 shirts. I wanted 6 shirts, so I had to place 3 separate orders in order to get half of them for "free."

redsugar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redsugar

Nice. Free shipping, too.

reallbigsteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reallbigsteve

I just tried to purchase two t-shirts via Amazon and the BOGO bit and when proceeding to check-out it charged me for both t-shirts.

ThunderThighs

Staff

reallbigsteve wrote:I just tried to purchase two t-shirts via Amazon and the BOGO bit and when proceeding to check-out it charged me for both t-shirts.

Could you try again by logging out of woot and then logging in using the login with amazon button.

Logging in when purchasing is Pay with Amazon and not the same thing.

Wooter730028425

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter730028425
shanea wrote:So you can get only one shirt free? I was going to do the BOGO for several shirts. Or would I be able to do it if I break up into a few transactions?

Yeah, it seems you can only get one free. Annoying. I just wasted an hour finding amazing shirts

mawestbrook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mawestbrook
XterraGuy wrote:I just bought 4. When I tried to do all 4 in 1 cart, it only took one off. So I did 2 different purchases of 2 each, both got the BOGO that way.

Yes, that way works. I purchased 4 shirts on 2 different orders to obtain the BOGO.

Note to Woot: I had 20 shirts in my cart however opted only to buy 4 due to the extensive amount of time it would take to find the shirts again since "search" is not an option to recreate same order for 10 separate purchases.

kingstonsciguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingstonsciguy

This isn't working for me. The discount had shown up previously in my cart, but I removed some of the shirts. I now have 2 shirts in my cart but it's not showing the bogo discount. What gives? I've logged out and back in, and have removed and then re-added the shirts, but still no bogo

kingstonsciguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingstonsciguy
kingstonsciguy wrote:This isn't working for me. The discount had shown up previously in my cart, but I removed some of the shirts. I now have 2 shirts in my cart but it's not showing the bogo discount. What gives? I've logged out and back in, and have removed and then re-added the shirts, but still no bogo

I finally got it to work, but only on the $19 shirts. wouldn't accept any of the $15 shirts. If it said "woot plus" it wouldn't work, even though the shirts were listed on shirts.woot.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kingstonsciguy wrote:I finally got it to work, but only on the $19 shirts. wouldn't accept any of the $15 shirts. If it said "woot plus" it wouldn't work, even though the shirts were listed on shirts.woot.

Strange. It's been working fine for me.

fredwoebegone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fredwoebegone

Got it on the third try.

rripley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rripley

It isn’t working for me even though it is still July 1 on the west coast and the original offer didn’t specify a time zone.

qazxswe

quality posts: 18 Private Messages qazxswe
rripley wrote:It isn’t working for me even though it is still July 1 on the west coast and the original offer didn’t specify a time zone.

Based on past events, when Woot gives a time range for an event/promo, it's based on their time zone.

There is what to learn from the potato.