Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

​​TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TODAY, JULY 12TH, 2018: 

1. NON-PRIME WOOTERS PAY JUST $5 ONCE FOR SHIPPING TODAY

2. USE CODE 25SHIRT TO GET AN EXTRA 25% OFF SHIRT.WOOT ORDERS

How to get the shipping deal:

1. You pay your $5 shipping once for your first purchase on July 12th, 2018.

2. All your shipping is FREE through the end of the day on July 12th, 2018. That's FREE Standard shipping after your first order for anything except Gourmet.Woot and Shirt.Woot through 11:59pm CT on Thursday, July 12th, 2018. No matter how many times you buy.

3. OR JUST SKIP ALL OF THIS IF YOU'RE AN AMAZON PRIME MEMBER BECAUSE YOU ALREADY GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON WOOT ORDERS AND FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON SHIRT.WOOT ORDERS.

4. Seriously, just get a Prime membership.

How to get the Shirt.Woot deal:

1. Use code 25SHIRT at checkout on any Shirt.Woot item. Offer valid through 11:59pm CT on Thursday, July 12th, 2018

2. You'll see your discount applied at checkout. Enjoy!

binkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages binkins

Happy Birtday Woot. You bring me all the things I don’t need but really want at ridiculously low prices.

cobera399

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cobera399

We understand that you are trying to get more people in the prime category. However, it seems disingenuous to make the two of the three categories not covered by the $5 shipping deal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cobera399 wrote:We understand that you are trying to get more people in the prime category. However, it seems disingenuous to make the two of the three categories not covered by the $5 shipping deal.

The $5 is to cover shipping for the day. Those two sites have shipping already built into the price.

And there's already a 25% coupon active on shirt ALL day.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

greatgerm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greatgerm

I have a prime membership and linked Amazon account, but was still charged shipping. I'm guessing free shipping doesn't cover the Balloons of Celebration?

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

greatgerm wrote:I have a prime membership and linked Amazon account, but was still charged shipping. I'm guessing free shipping doesn't cover the Balloons of Celebration?

To get the free shipping benefit, you would need to log in with Amazon every single time you make a purchase. Even if you received a past Prime shipping benefit, it doesn't register on your account unless you log in with Amazon at the time of the purchase.