Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

YETI Hopper Two 20 Portable Cooler

Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 13% of Woot.com Woots
Top 4% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Woot.com Woots
Top 0% of all Woots



Quality Posts


bdecker202


quality posts: 21 Private Messages bdecker202

Happy Birthday, Woot!!!


dmcymek


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcymek

Happy birthday!!

teameldo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages teameldo

BOO! Woot used to be cool when it was younger. #noboc

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

teameldo wrote:BOO! Woot used to be cool when it was younger. #noboc


Ooooooooooooooh, there will be a LOT of Balloons of Celebrations later.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Davidwrucke


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Davidwrucke
ThunderThighs wrote:Ooooooooooooooh, there will be a LOT of Balloons of Celebrations later.

Man, I hope so. It has been years since I have been able to score one. In fact, I haven't ever got one under my Prime account, only my old account.

pocketnovel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pocketnovel

Staff

teameldo wrote:BOO! Woot used to be cool when it was younger. #noboc



Personally I think everyone reaches peak coolness at age 14. That's a universal experience, right?

Queen of Data Pipelines, Khaleesi of the Great Data Lake

wajeremy


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

That Yeti cooler though...

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

sinsemilla


quality posts: 6 Private Messages sinsemilla

I guess if nothing else, this product is good for the "WTF pricing" they are advertising.

Who the hell spends $175 on a cooler? And that is supposedly a sale price? WTF indeed.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sinsemilla wrote:I guess if nothing else, this product is good for the "WTF pricing" they are advertising.

Who the hell spends $175 on a cooler? And that is supposedly a sale price? WTF indeed.


Well, not you obviously but there are a lot of other people that appreciate the YETI brand.



** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe


quality posts: 18 Private Messages qazxswe
pocketnovel wrote:Personally I think everyone reaches peak coolness at age 14. That's a universal experience, right?



Penguins are always cool.

There is what to learn from the potato.

pupyluvr


quality posts: 64 Private Messages pupyluvr

I immediately thought of this...

Problem is that the Yeti doesn't look big enough and there is a limit of 2 per customer so 4 heads in 2 Yeti coolers... that's still disturbing, yeah?

PS. don't get all high and mighty on me because there is a rifle and a pair of binoculars in one of the photos... which is where this came from.

wajeremy


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

qazxswe wrote:Penguins are always cool.



I knew I liked you. Penguin appreciators are always people of great taste.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

tzman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tzman

same size rtic cooler is $109

jorellh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jorellh

I've seen something very similar at Costco for $99

lpsisrl


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lpsisrl

At Walmart:
Hmmm... Igloo soft sided cooler $30. It will keep my stuff cold. And I'll still have some cash left over for my kids underwear and shoes.

At woot.com:
Hmmm... YETI soft sided cooler. $175. It will keep my stuff cold. But it says YETI on it so my kids new underwear and shoes can wait.

The three biggest ripoffs in the world? Bottled water, Starbucks and YETI.

JBacon52


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JBacon52

"...It will keep my stuff cold. But it says YETI on it so my kids new underwear and shoes can wait.

The three biggest ripoffs in the world? Bottled water, Starbucks and YETI.[/quote]"

A Yuge Yeppers to that!!!

tp222


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tp222

This is the big birthday item?

sheesh, sucks to get old.



Happy Birthday. GIVE ME DEALS!

spiek


quality posts: 6 Private Messages spiek

Anyone who pays this much for a bag cooler is a psychopath.

schorert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages schorert
Davidwrucke wrote:Man, I hope so. It has been years since I have been able to score one. In fact, I haven't ever got one under my Prime account, only my old account.



I've been on woot FOREVER, hundreds of woots, and I've never gotten ONE.

kenstogie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenstogie
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, not you obviously but there are a lot of other people that appreciate the YETI brand.


are ya kidding me....we give away bag cooler as promo items ...no they are not as good as yeti but still we give them away..... 174.00 for bag cooler on a sale day... that dude was totally right .... smoke some more woot........wtf are y"all thinking??

crowsnest


quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest

Happy Birthday W00T!!!!!!!

@crowsnest531

AttyVette


quality posts: 1 Private Messages AttyVette

Hoy birthday wot..hoping for Balloons of Celebration today


sdblair


quality posts: 2 Private Messages sdblair
spiek wrote:Anyone who pays this much for a bag cooler is a psychopath.



There is a Yeti cult that will attack you if you say anything negative about their lifestyle coolers.

Woot

jjkenobi


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jjkenobi

I assume the same people that come on here and by $500 vacuum cleaners are the same ones who buy $175 tote bags?

Even if I had the disposable income I'm not a sucker.

Umleitungme


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Umleitungme

Yada, yada, yada - - Yeti,Yeti, Yeti - this brand keeps stuff COLD all day! We need this in the hot desert where we live!

lpsisrl


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lpsisrl
jjkenobi wrote:I assume the same people that come on here and by $500 vacuum cleaners are the same ones who buy $175 tote bags?

Even if I had the disposable income I'm not a sucker.



I'd say a $500 vacuum is a pretty big sucker.

mandren


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mandren

woof, yeah, WOOT will sure be celebrating anyone who buys a $175 cooler, yikes.

rcm1301


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rcm1301

I have 2 of the __https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YL39TC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1__ coolers are is equal to my friends Yeti's. They are always jealous when I told them what I paid. I just LOL at them.

nabutu


quality posts: 3 Private Messages nabutu

So. This is an insulated purse with an orange interior and no side pockets?

I don't get it...

rcm1301


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rcm1301
Umleitungme wrote:Yada, yada, yada - - Yeti,Yeti, Yeti - this brand keeps stuff COLD all day! We need this in the hot desert where we live!



this is just as good __https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YL39TC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1__

VegasNut


quality posts: 0 Private Messages VegasNut

You get what you pay for in this world, and vacuums and coolers aren’t any different. I go on extended camping trips, often in areas where I can’t buy ice. Yeti coolers make that possible. If you haven’t used one, you wouldn’t know much better they are. I also own an Igloo that I bought on sale for $50. That was a waste of money.

onseca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages onseca
texdrum wrote:When did Yeti blame the NRA for shootings!?!?!



When they told the NRA Foundation almost immediately after the shooting incident that they would not be selling product to them for their fund raising activities and refused to give a reason. The reason was obvious.

prquintin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages prquintin

Happy Birthday #WOOT!

cobera399


quality posts: 5 Private Messages cobera399

For all of you worried about your ice melting too fast. Get or make block ice. It lasts a lot longer since there is less surface area to melt off. If you want to make your own, use old half gallon containers, fill them 3/4 full, then freeze. If the container you froze it in is clean, you then have clean water to use if needed.

I'm not going to shell out the big bucks for Yeti, I will save that money for beer.

TruthSpewer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TruthSpewer
lpsisrl wrote:At Walmart:
Hmmm... Igloo soft sided cooler $30. It will keep my stuff cold. And I'll still have some cash left over for my kids underwear and shoes.

At woot.com:
Hmmm... YETI soft sided cooler. $175. It will keep my stuff cold. But it says YETI on it so my kids new underwear and shoes can wait.

The three biggest ripoffs in the world? Bottled water, Starbucks and YETI.



I agree with all of that except Starbucks, and I hate Starbucks. They really aren't expensive - you can get a black cup of coffee for a buck. Just most people go there for expensive drinks that cost me $2 just to make at home, so $4.50 isn't overpriced.

texdrum


quality posts: 1 Private Messages texdrum
onseca wrote:When they told the NRA Foundation almost immediately after the shooting incident that they would not be selling product to them for their fund raising activities and refused to give a reason. The reason was obvious.



I know exactly what you're referring to; what I asked is when did Yeti blame the NRA?

You say the reason was obvious. How so?

Yeti has surely been taking a beating the last few years with all of the low cost alternatives that have popped up on the market (I own two Ozark Trail coolers myself). For them to tighten the belt is not at all unexpected (and they did say they offered the NRA an alternative).

I'm a supporter of the 2nd amendment, but I'm not going to drag someones business down based on the fear mongering of a lobbyist organization (that's based on nothing more than assumption).

schorert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages schorert
sinsemilla wrote:I guess if nothing else, this product is good for the "WTF pricing" they are advertising.

Who the hell spends $175 on a cooler? And that is supposedly a sale price? WTF indeed.



Hang around a marina...there is a large swath of rich people who purchase these things despite there being several options providing the exact same performance for half the cost.

walletclan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages walletclan

Happy Birthday Woot. Bring on the Bits O' Coins.

schorert


quality posts: 26 Private Messages schorert
lpsisrl wrote:At Walmart:
Hmmm... Igloo soft sided cooler $30. It will keep my stuff cold. And I'll still have some cash left over for my kids underwear and shoes.

At woot.com:
Hmmm... YETI soft sided cooler. $175. It will keep my stuff cold. But it says YETI on it so my kids new underwear and shoes can wait.

The three biggest ripoffs in the world? Bottled water, Starbucks and YETI.



Don't forget, if you buy a yeti cooler, you then have to buy a yeti hat($30) and a Yeti tshirt($30) to let the world know you have "Yeti Money". They have built a "premium lifestyle brand" around a $400 box to keep things cold (that any sane person can buy comparably for $175).
And seriously, you can buy a RTic for less than half the cost.