Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

July 13 at 4:00pm CT/2:00pm PT | Woot's Livestream on Twitch! | Games! Killer Deals! Inappropriate Work Behavior! 

Hey. Hey, you. The one with the face. Watch us recover from our birthday revelries by joining our livestream on Twitch! Go behind the scenes with our staff as they go go head-to-head-to-head-to-head on Gangbeasts and Overcooked plus get killer deals as we kill each other (digitally of course). And play along with party games at home to get clued in to secret deals that you won't find anywhere else.

Surprises! The stratospheric heights of victory! The crushing chasms of defeat! The unique funk of techies in tight quarters! We're Twitching, baby!

bsmith1

quality posts: 156 Private Messages bsmith1

And be sure to sign up for a Twitch account so you can chat!

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:And be sure to sign up for a Twitch account so you can chat!

Yep! We won’t be able to follow along refreshing the forum so do sign up and follow us on Twitch, our sister subsidiary!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

This sounds amazingly fun! Just followed as RedPandaNami over on Twitch! See you there!

x12

qazxswe

quality posts: 19 Private Messages qazxswe
wajeremy wrote:Yep! We won’t be able to follow along refreshing the forum so do sign up and follow us on Twitch, our sister subsidiary!

Any idea how long this should last? Fridays aren't good days for me...

There is what to learn from the potato.

wajeremy

Staff

qazxswe wrote:Any idea how long this should last? Fridays aren't good days for me...

We have 2 hours planned, but since we’ve never done this before we could painstakingly screw up the timing so it could be anywhere from 90 min to 150 min. :-)

peaceetc

quality posts: 75 Private Messages peaceetc

I have plans tomorrow so I'm going to have to miss this, which sucks. I mean, sure, I'm going for a day trip to the coast where I will see pretty sights and eat ice cream, but still.

I hope everyone has fun.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

SylvreKat

quality posts: 45 Private Messages SylvreKat

Sigh. And once again, the po' workin' shmoh can't play. I work 'til 7 tonight, so too late for enjoying the shenanigans. And I don't even get ice cream to salve the hurt.

Have fun, y'alles!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

bsmith1

quality posts: 156 Private Messages bsmith1

Almost time. Put the kids to bed early and get ready.

epinardianguardian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages epinardianguardian

Hi.

I miss Time Truck.

tnhillbillygal

Thank you for the fun time! Wish there had been two of the Switch Consoles because I am sure I almost had it, lol! I am thrilled that I did manage to snag the 2DS with Mario Kart! Can't wait for you all to do it again!

x12

wajeremy

Staff

tnhillbillygal wrote:Thank you for the fun time! Wish there had been two of the Switch Consoles because I am sure I almost had it, lol! I am thrilled that I did manage to snag the 2DS with Mario Kart! Can't wait for you all to do it again!

Yay congrats!!

tnhillbillygal

Just wanted to say thank you again for the chance to score such a great deal on the 2DS! I had wanted one for quite a while but couldn't justify a big expense for it. Managing to play along in the stream and buy it at the super-discount price was a great opportunity and very appreciated!

I'd also like to report that I won my first race in Mario Kart 7 like a champ!

Thank you!

x12