Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

July 16 at 11:00am CT | Samsung EVO Select 64GB MicroSDXC Card | Prices start at $1   (Super-limited quantities)

WTF (Woot's Totally Fun-tastic) Pricing is a way for us to give you a chance at a ridiculous price on a specific deal without losing our shirts. Here's how it works:

Date: Monday, July 16
Where: It's happening on this page (Deal will appear "Sold Out" until WTF Pricing starts)
Times: Here's the schedule (times may vary a minute or two):

11:00am CT: The deal launches at $1. There are just a few at this price. If you missed it, stay on that page for the next offer.

11:10am CT: The deal launches at $3.30. Once again, there are just a few at this price.

11:20am CT: The deal launches at $5.60. Missed it again? Keep trying.

11:30am CT: The deal launches at $8.40.

11:40am CT: The deal launches at $9.99.

11:50am CT: The deal launches at its final price of $12.99.

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this one offer only.

• When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.

• If you miss an offer, keep trying. Refresh the WTF page (F5 key on a PC) until the sale goes live again.

There are only a few quantities at each price point. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you're not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot's Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you'll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot's main page.

• You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don't think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it's not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS FOR READING AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL LITTLE WOOTERS

First Sale
Second Sale
Third Sale
Fourth Sale
Fifth Sale
Last Sale

JustinOKC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustinOKC

Is this a Class 10 Card?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JustinOKC wrote:Is this a Class 10 Card?

Here's the features:

With stunning speed and reliability, the Samsung 64GB MicroSDXC EVO Select memory card lets you get the most out of your devices. Whether you are a power user or simply want to expand your device memory, this microSD card gives you the advantage of ultra-fast read & write speeds of up to 100MB/s & 60MB/s. Compatible with all microSDXC and wide range of Full-Size SD applications. Feel confident to capture, store and transfer 4K UHD videos, photos, music and other large files effortlessly. With massive amounts of storage, you can go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer. Your memories and adventures are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable. Backed by 4-proof protection, this card keeps your data safe against water, extreme temperatures, and other harsh conditions.

Simply The Right Card
Get more out of your mobile devices with the largest capacity and fast read/write speeds; perfect for 4K UHD video. With astonishing performance and reliability, Samsung EVO Select lets you capture, store and share all of your digital memories.

Fulfill Your Need For Speed
Record and play 4K UHD video. With ultra-fast read & write speeds up to 100MB/s & 60MB/s respectively, the Samsung 64GB EVO Select lets you transfer a 3GB video to your notebook in just 38 seconds. Shoot high quality photos and videos, and share them all in an instant.

Capacity to live large
Never worry about space again. With massive amounts of storage the Samsung 64GB EVO Select is enough memory for up to 3 hours of 4K UHD video, 8 hours and 30 minutes of Full HD video, 14,000 photos, or 5,500 songs.* So go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer, and keep it all too.

Extended Compatibility
Compatible with a wide range of devices for both SD and micro SD. You can even capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits most devices under almost every brand name, while preserving all of Samsung EVO Select' outstanding speed and performance.

Up to 100MB/s & 60MB/s read & write speeds respectively; Class 10 UHS 3
High-performance for 4K UHD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming and music, for use in Smartphones, Drones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, DSLRs and more
Includes: Full-Size adapter for use in Cameras and Laptop/Desktop Computers

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lordbowen

quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen

Thanks, TT!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Soooooooooooooooooooooooon

ish

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bsmith1

quality posts: 156 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:Soooooooooooooooooooooooon

ish

JustinOKC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JustinOKC

Gracias

wootevil

quality posts: 27 Private Messages wootevil

yasssss!

x5 +x1 + =

WineTroggle

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WineTroggle

I'll never get it at $1, but I'll try.

sammydog01

quality posts: 74 Private Messages sammydog01
bsmith1 wrote:

How about leaving something for the rest of us? Just once?

qazxswe

quality posts: 19 Private Messages qazxswe
sammydog01 wrote:How about leaving something for the rest of us? Just once?

The 5th tier isn't good enough for you? :P

There is what to learn from the potato.

sammydog01

qazxswe wrote:The 5th tier isn't good enough for you? :P

That's the loser tier. I want to feel like a winner.

bsmith1

sammydog01 wrote:How about leaving something for the rest of us? Just once?

I can't help myself. It's an addiction. Woot is my enabler.

Seriously, though, I'll just try for one. I sure would like this for my dash cam so I don't have to worry about copying clips to the PC as often. Also, I'm using the slower amazon login, so that's something. Best of luck to you.

qazxswe

sammydog01 wrote:That's the loser tier. I want to feel like a winner.

What about the 4th?

bsmith1

Processing. Waiting List. Cancelled.
I think TT blacklisted me.

qazxswe

Not that I tried anyways, but it's a shame that it takes a few seconds for Amazon billing method to load.

It's faster to just use non-Amazon checkout, but then it would cost more.

wootevil

I'm in the VOP

x5 +x1 + =

sammydog01

I can quit the VOP now, right?

qazxswe

sammydog01 wrote:I can quit the VOP now, right?

You were able to quit 2 minutes ago.

sammydog01

bsmith1 wrote:Processing. Waiting List. Cancelled.
I think TT blacklisted me.

Good. Go eat lunch or something.

bsmith1

Don't forget to be refreshing this page:
https://sellout.woot.com/plus/wtf-pricing-samsung-evo-select-64gb-microsdxc-card
When the time comes, that link will change to point to the next deal.

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot

I had it on the place order page and stopped, still was being charged $5 for shipping. Prime doesn't count towards these I take it?

bsmith1

sammydog01 wrote:Good. Go eat lunch or something.

It is a windy day. I could go fly a kite.

sammydog01

bsmith1 wrote:It is a windy day. I could go fly a kite.

Actually I should go that myself.

deanerino1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deanerino1

if I'm still in the VOP, does that mean I missed it?

bsmith1

zachrusswoot wrote:I had it on the place order page and stopped, still was being charged $5 for shipping. Prime doesn't count towards these I take it?

It does, but if you're too quick the $5 doesn't come off until the payment options load. I'm not sure if you can successfully click the buy button before it fully loads or not. (before the button becomes greyed-out, that is)

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59

I think I actually got one. At least I got a confirmation email that doesn't say cancelled. Keeping fingers crossed.

15 X to date.

wootevil

deanerino1 wrote:if I'm still in the VOP, does that mean I missed it?

I'm still in it too, stay strong brother, we are in this together.

x5 +x1 + =

deanerino1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deanerino1

is refreshing it bad?

dest581

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dest581

Thanks, woot! My F5 key is getting worn away, but I got it! Now I have more storage for my switch!

ThunderThighs

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Don't forget to be refreshing this page:
https://sellout.woot.com/plus/wtf-pricing-samsung-evo-select-64gb-microsdxc-card
When the time comes, that link will change to point to the next deal.

Thank you!

secretasianman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages secretasianman2
zachrusswoot wrote:I had it on the place order page and stopped, still was being charged $5 for shipping. Prime doesn't count towards these I take it?

It does. I had the same problem and they refunded me the shipping cost after my purchase.

qazxswe

sammydog01 wrote:Actually I should go that myself.

Shouldn't you be out walking your robots?

bsmith1

That time I didn't wait for the amazon payments to load and quickly clicked the final button before it turned grey. I went directly to the VOP.

ThunderThighs

Staff

It does but you have to be logged in with Amazon EVERY time.

Log out of woot and log back in using the Login with Amazon button.

sammydog01

qazxswe wrote:Shouldn't you be out walking your robots?

Actually I still need some shiny pokemon. Off to the mall. Thanks for the game TT! Maybe one of these days...

zachrusswoot

bsmith1 wrote:That time I didn't wait for the amazon payments to load and quickly clicked the final button before it turned grey. I went directly to the VOP.

Darn I feel like I definitely could have had the $1 one, but I held off because of the shipping. I've gotten around $6-10 64 gb microsd cards before and didn't need one but for $1 I can always add to the collection for our switch

lichme

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages lichme
bsmith1 wrote:That time I didn't wait for the amazon payments to load and quickly clicked the final button before it turned grey. I went directly to the VOP.

Aside from hovering to see the url or clicking it, is there any way to determine when it actually updates?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

zachrusswoot

ThunderThighs wrote:It does but you have to be logged in with Amazon EVERY time.

Log out of woot and log back in using the Login with Amazon button.

We were, (my wifes amazon is the one we used it through) it may have just taken a bit for the price to fall off cause we don't have any payment method other then amazon pay on that one

jhewitt83

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jhewitt83

Welp, I managed to be the first sucker on the second round! Soooo intense I tell ya!