Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

​​TWO IMPORTANT THINGS FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 7th, 2018: 

1. NON-PRIME WOOTERS PAY JUST $5 ONCE FOR SHIPPING TODAY

2. USE CODE AUG25 TO GET AN EXTRA 25% OFF SHIRT.WOOT ORDERS

How to get the shipping deal:

1. You pay your $5 shipping once for your first purchase on August 7th, 2018.

2. All your shipping is FREE through the end of the day on August 7th, 2018. That's FREE Standard shipping after your first order for anything except Gourmet.Woot and Shirt.Woot through 11:59pm CT on Tuesday, August 7th, 2018. No matter how many times you buy.

3. OR JUST SKIP ALL OF THIS IF YOU'RE AN AMAZON PRIME MEMBER BECAUSE YOU ALREADY GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON WOOT ORDERS AND FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON SHIRT.WOOT ORDERS.

4. Seriously, just get a Prime membership.

How to get the Shirt.Woot deal:

1. Use code AUG25 at checkout on any Shirt.Woot item. Offer valid through 11:59pm CT on Tuesday, August 7th, 2018

2. You'll see your discount applied at checkout. Enjoy!

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe

TT-

Will there be a HH today?

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:TT-

Will there be a HH today?


No sorry. I'm just short of burned out this month. I'm sorry.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:No sorry. I'm just short of burned out this month. I'm sorry.



7 days into the month? Sorry to hear that.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:7 days into the month? Sorry to hear that.


HA! Haven't recovered from July yet.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:HA! Haven't recovered from July yet.



Might I suggest that you get this for yourself in case you get confused by the months?

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:Might I suggest that you get this for yourself in case you get confused by the months?


I have the classic Woot calendar. Thank you very much.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:I have the classic Woot calendar. Thank you very much.



Not enough penguins in it though.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

pnfire


quality posts: 4 Private Messages pnfire

will there be disappointment?


qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
pnfire wrote:will there be disappointment?



Since every Woot Off is worse than the last, this has been the most disappointing Woot Off ever.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

pnfire


quality posts: 4 Private Messages pnfire
qazxswe wrote:Since every Woot Off is worse than the last, this has been the most disappointing Woot Off ever.



I agree


qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
pnfire wrote:I agree



There. Your question was answered.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ketchme1


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ketchme1

Poor TT is worn out from all the disappointments she gave last month

TexasDragonSlayer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TexasDragonSlayer

Are there no Brigade of Campers today? There hasn't been a single one yet and its been 11 hours. Dont the promos usually advertise them if they are going to sell? I'd like to stop wasting so much time if there wont be any.

stryper2000


quality posts: 80 Private Messages stryper2000
TexasDragonSlayer wrote:Are there no Brigade of Campers today? There hasn't been a single one yet and its been 11 hours. Dont the promos usually advertise them if they are going to sell? I'd like to stop wasting so much time if there wont be any.



I suspect that there won’t be any since they had the Birthday celebration last month

[/url] x A lot

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
stryper2000 wrote:I suspect that there won’t be any since they had the Birthday celebration last month



There's always enough junk to go around though.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

wootevil


quality posts: 25 Private Messages wootevil

So if you got a Limited Ed Bag, are you on the 30 day naughty list?

x3 +x1 + =

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
wootevil wrote:So if you got a Limited Ed Bag, are you on the 30 day naughty list?



From Woot (which has a 31 day wait), or from a spouse?

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

wootevil


quality posts: 25 Private Messages wootevil
qazxswe wrote:From Woot (which has a 31 day wait), or from a spouse?



LOL, I was wondering about the Woot wait. I got the OK from the spouse.

x3 +x1 + =

SailorButterfly


quality posts: 15 Private Messages SailorButterfly
wootevil wrote:So if you got a Limited Ed Bag, are you on the 30 day naughty list?



ThunderThighs wrote:NOTE: For those wondering, the Limited Edition Brigade of Camperss are not subject to the same 31 day rule. They're a different product.
Update: Limit one per person.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

peaceetc


quality posts: 73 Private Messages peaceetc

Didn't Woot have to build more crap for those whose boxes were lost by UPS? I'm guessing they're going to need time to build up their crap supply again.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

kathleen1966


quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

driveby hello to my Woot Family! Sorry I have been absent...live stuff is happening but hope to be back in the swing of things soon!

x 3

#LoVE

peaceetc


quality posts: 73 Private Messages peaceetc
kathleen1966 wrote:driveby hello to my Woot Family! Sorry I have been absent...live stuff is happening but hope to be back in the swing of things soon!


Hey, lady! I hope real life is treating you well. I know you have a rough time of it health-wise so I hope that's improving.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

LindaGibson99


quality posts: 5 Private Messages LindaGibson99
pnfire wrote:will there be disappointment?



It doesn't seem to be the case. However, I would not put it past Woot to throw a couple up to catch us off guard. I am watching just in case.

wootevil


quality posts: 25 Private Messages wootevil
SailorButterfly wrote:
ThunderThighs wrote:
NOTE: For those wondering, the Limited Edition Brigade of Camperss are not subject to the same 31 day rule. They're a different product.
Update: Limit one per person.



Friggin Sweet. TY

x3 +x1 + =

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe

Well this has been (and continues to be) an exciting Woot-Off.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

sammydog01


quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01
qazxswe wrote:Well this has been (and continues to be) an exciting Woot-Off.



Worst one ever.

SylvreKat


quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
sammydog01 wrote:Worst one ever.



No, I think the one Aug 2014 was worster.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

qazxswe


quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
SylvreKat wrote:No, I think the one Aug 2014 was worster.

>'Kat



Nope. That was overtaken by the September 2014 Woot-Off, which got bested by the October 2014 Woot-Off, which got bested by the November 2014 Woot-Off, etc.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

SylvreKat


quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
qazxswe wrote:Nope. That was overtaken by the September 2014 Woot-Off, which got bested by the October 2014 Woot-Off, which got bested by the November 2014 Woot-Off, etc.



I must disagree. The Sept 2014 woot!-off, I created an account to buy the decent art kit (yes, similar to the one they had earlier, except it was a brand I'd heard of and was pretty good for a tween starting to get interested in art).

And a few months after that, I discovered Bs o' C. So that was most def' a very superior woot!-off month. And that Dec were Krampus eggs. That was yet another good month.

But Aug 2014, I hadn't heard of woot! yet. So that was truly the worstest woot!-off ever.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

peaceetc


quality posts: 73 Private Messages peaceetc
SylvreKat wrote:I must disagree. The Sept 2014 woot!-off, I created an account to buy the decent art kit (yes, similar to the one they had earlier, except it was a brand I'd heard of and was pretty good for a tween starting to get interested in art).

And a few months after that, I discovered Bs o' C. So that was most def' a very superior woot!-off month. And that Dec were Krampus eggs. That was yet another good month.

But Aug 2014, I hadn't heard of woot! yet. So that was truly the worstest woot!-off ever.

>'Kat


No, I beg to differ. My very first Woot purchases were during the December, 2007, Woot-Off. The third thing I bought (after a couple of RC cars and Bluetooth phone headsets) was a Mini Elvis Speaker, as a gift for my mother. On purpose. I wasn't even drunk or high.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

SylvreKat


quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
peaceetc wrote:No, I beg to differ. My very first Woot purchases were during the December, 2007, Woot-Off. The second thing I bought (after a couple of RC cars) was a Mini Elvis Speaker, as a gift for my mother. On purpose. I wasn't even drunk or high.



But peace, did the Elvis-speaker not bring vasty joy to your precious and most-beloved mother?

Then not the worstest woot!-off.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

peaceetc


quality posts: 73 Private Messages peaceetc
SylvreKat wrote:But peace, did the Elvis-speaker not bring vasty joy to your precious and most-beloved mother?

Then not the worstest woot!-off.

>'Kat


She was very polite about it when she received it and then it went into a cupboard and was never used.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

SylvreKat


quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
peaceetc wrote:She was very polite about it when she received it and then it went into a cupboard and was never used.



Oh. One of THOSE gifts.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

sammydog01


quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01
peaceetc wrote:No, I beg to differ. My very first Woot purchases were during the December, 2007, Woot-Off. The third thing I bought (after a couple of RC cars and Bluetooth phone headsets) was a Mini Elvis Speaker, as a gift for my mother. On purpose. I wasn't even drunk or high.


I beg to differ- that is an awesome speaker! It's just more for laughing at than buying. Things like that make the Woot-off for me.

I actually bought 2 things this Woot-Off which is about average.

Sui


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sui

(Leans forward in rocking chair)

I remember back in '63....it was rainy day, a very rainy day with the wind a blowin and the dogs a howlin. That was a Woot-Off not fit for man nor beast. I shiver and the hair on my arms (the only hair left) stands up.
I can't get into the details...it was/is too emotional.

digitaljanitor


quality posts: 53 Private Messages digitaljanitor
Sui wrote:(Leans forward in rocking chair)

I remember back in '63....it was rainy day, a very rainy day with the wind a blowin and the dogs a howlin. That was a Woot-Off not fit for man nor beast. I shiver and the hair on my arms (the only hair left) stands up.
I can't get into the details...it was/is too emotional.



Aye! I remember it well . . . I had just fired up my 286 and dialed up the BBS on the 800 number. Blast ye fur dredging up those horrible memories. Arrrrrrrrgh!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

mdrcoast


quality posts: 63 Private Messages mdrcoast
digitaljanitor wrote:Aye! I remember it well . . . I had just fired up my 286 and dialed up the BBS on the 800 number. Blast ye fur dredging up those horrible memories. Arrrrrrrrgh!



And this was the product description

digitaljanitor


quality posts: 53 Private Messages digitaljanitor
mdrcoast wrote:And this was the product description



DOS right! Just ASCII and ye shall receive. Except I didn't have a laptop back then.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

cheryl2


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheryl2
stryper2000 wrote:I suspect that there won’t be any since they had the Birthday celebration last month



It's not a real woot-off without Brigade of Campers. I didn't see any yesterday. Boooooo! Extra Boooooooooo since I wasn't eligible for the birthday crap and wasn't able to snag a LE Brigade of Campers

[img]http://i.imgur.com/leXKoii.png

[img]