Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

 
 

ONE DOLLAR SHIRT ALERT! 

‚Äč

Starting Tuesday, September 11th at 12:05 am CT you may be able to buy the Main Daily shirt for only $1. That's right, only one clam. One buck-a-rooney. One George Washington. 

Fast Five Facts: 

  • 1. The $1 shirt deal applies to the main daily shirt on shirt.woot.com
  • 2. The $1 shirt deal runs Tuesday 9/11 through Sunday 9/16 
  • 3. $1 shirts are available from 12:05 am CT until 12:10 am CT or until they sell out 
  • 4. There are only 20 shirts available at the $1 price so they WILL sell out 
  • 5. After 12:10 the shirt of the day goes back to normal price

 

We don't think it's overstating things to say that this is the most important shirt-based event to happen this entire week. Probably. 

qazxswe


quality posts: 18 Private Messages qazxswe

Because I can't see this going wrong...

/s

😝

There is what to learn from the potato.

therealjrn


quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn

You wouldn't be bullshirting me would you Woot?

therealjrn


quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn

I wonder what the designs are going to be.

mbspell


quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

I find the "you'll be able to snag a shirt for $1" and the "there are only 20 shirts available at the $1 price" to be in direct opposition.

but I do like all the special shirt offers we've had this summer. good luck to the $1 shirt peeps!



bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1

20 $1 shirts of any size we want? Or all they all size Small or something?

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1

Is it limited to 1 per-person-per-day?

moles1138


quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

I already have sleep deprivation. I will not be up at 1 on a work night. Probably. Hopefully.

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
moles1138 wrote:I already have sleep deprivation. I will not be up at 1 on a work night. Probably. Hopefully.



Oh snap! I thought it was at noon not mid-night. Thanks!

Zuconta


quality posts: 14 Private Messages Zuconta
bsmith1 wrote:Oh snap! I thought it was at noon not mid-night. Thanks!


Great...Now that bsmith1 has the correct time, that leaves 19 for the rest of us.

Zuconta


quality posts: 14 Private Messages Zuconta

Curious how this will "start"...Can you preload your shopping cart?

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
Zuconta wrote:Curious how this will "start"...Can you preload your shopping cart?



Not likely. When the new shirt appears at midnight, it will be for $1 with a unique URL/product ID. Then, at 12:05am, it'll switch to the normal url and price.

Zuconta


quality posts: 14 Private Messages Zuconta
bsmith1 wrote:Not likely. When the new shirt appears at midnight, it will be for $1 with a unique URL/product ID. Then, at 12:05am, it'll switch to the normal url and price.



The $1 starts at 12:05...So, I could potentially load it at 12:01.

gitliani


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gitliani

This is for people who can't afford the regular price AKA People who don't work and can stay up all night waiting to buy a $1 shirt.

Angelo Gitliani

Bobbie42


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bobbie42

Any answer regarding sizes of the shirts available?

therealjrn


quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
gitliani wrote:This is for people who can't afford the regular price AKA People who don't work and can stay up all night waiting to buy a $1 shirt.

You sound old.

mbspell


quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
bsmith1 wrote:Is it limited to 1 per-person-per-day?



says the guy who will probably get 10 of the 20 available, lol



daveinwarshington


quality posts: 99 Private Messages daveinwarshington
Bobbie42 wrote:Any answer regarding sizes of the shirts available?

If you take the time to choose the proper size, they'll be long gone..... lol

MARKYU


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MARKYU

It's an incredible thing for me.

therealjrn


quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
MARKYU wrote:It's an incredible thing for me.

You seem like a nice person. Welcome to Woot! I hope you're not a spammer.

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
Zuconta wrote:The $1 starts at 12:05...So, I could potentially load it at 12:01.



Hmmmm... Guess we'll have to see how the first one goes and calibrate accordingly.

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
mbspell wrote:says the guy who will probably get 10 of the 20 available, lol



I would only by 3 of each if possible. Family needs more
matching outfits.

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1

Krollig2


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

Bobbie42 wrote:Any answer regarding sizes of the shirts available?



Hi, there, there be 20 total available across all sizes.

You can select whichever size is most appropriate for you as long as you get in quick before the 20 sell out! Also, the design will be available at its discounted-debut price of $15 when this shirtnanigan ends at 1210 AM.

Good luck!

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
Krollig2 wrote:Hi, there, there be 20 total available across all sizes.

You can select whichever size is most appropriate for you as long as you get in quick before the 20 sell out! Also, the design will be available at its discounted-debut price of $15 when this shirtnanigan ends at 1210 AM.

Good luck!



Is there a limit per order?

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
bsmith1 wrote:Is there a limit per order?



Also, is it free shipping? I may use the old (sometimes faster) non-Amazon login if it is free shipping.

spilatro5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spilatro5
gitliani wrote:This is for people who can't afford the regular price AKA People who don't work and can stay up all night waiting to buy a $1 shirt.



Or you can move to California (PST), where 9:10 PM is not so late! haha

peaceetc


quality posts: 74 Private Messages peaceetc
spilatro5 wrote:Or you can move to California (PST), where 9:10 PM is not so late! haha


It will be 10:05pm on the west coast since the 12:05am time listed above is Central. I mean, you could try at 9:05pm but I don't think it will work.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

therealjrn


quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn

I say go for broke and move to Hawaii. 7:05 PM for the win.

Krollig2


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Is there a limit per order?



Yes, 1 is the order limit.

Krollig2


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:Also, is it free shipping? I may use the old (sometimes faster) non-Amazon login if it is free shipping.



And, yes, free standard shipping for everyone. Free upgrade to express shipping for Amazon Prime members

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
Krollig2 wrote:And, yes, free standard shipping for everyone. Free upgrade to express shipping for Amazon Prime members



Thanks for the info.

andrewtl


quality posts: 29 Private Messages andrewtl
gitliani wrote:This is for people who can't afford the regular price AKA People who don't work and can stay up all night waiting to buy a $1 shirt.



I'm pretty sure it will come in bot size. Cause that's who will be getting in on this deal.

pfffft!

peaceetc


quality posts: 74 Private Messages peaceetc
andrewtl wrote:I'm pretty sure it will come in bot size. Cause that's who will be getting in on this deal.


I managed to snag one of the WTF pricing things and got a pair of headphones for a dollar so real people do get these things at least part of the time. bsmith1 tends to get a lot of the special pricing things and I'm pretty sure they aren't a bot.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
peaceetc wrote:I managed to snag one of the WTF pricing things and got a pair of headphones for a dollar so real people do get these things at least part of the time. bsmith1 tends to get a lot of the special pricing things and I'm pretty sure they aren't a bot.



Personality traits resembling that of a bot, maybe. Even if I could code for it, woot throws too many curve balls and bots don't adapt well.

peaceetc


quality posts: 74 Private Messages peaceetc
bsmith1 wrote:Personality traits resembling that of a bot, maybe. Even if I could code for it, woot throws too many curve balls and bots don't adapt well.


That sounds suspiciously like something a bot would say. Hmmm.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

bsmith1


quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1

bluejester


quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

cwolfpack3


quality posts: 50 Private Messages cwolfpack3

I'm not in the VOP, but the "Processing..." room ... keeping my fingers crossed!

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!