The Farmer and His Dell

What, you think just because he's a salt-of-the-earth blue collar kinda guy that he doesn't enjoy trolling fashion blogs in his spare time? The guy spends 90% of his day shoveling pig slop and the other 10% with a wife who thinks cooking lowfat means using butter instead of lard. Just let the man have his laptop and then let him be.
Dell official site

Ends on January 28 at 9AM CT

About Dell

The right thing to do here would be to write something informative yet entertaining about Dell computers. But since when have we ever done anything the right way? So instead, we're going to just insert a variety of ASCII boobs. You're welcome. (o)(o) (*)(*) (@)(@) (oYo)
Dell official site