Let us know if you're a:
Web Development Engineer
(Woot Services, LLC, Seattle, WA)
Woot.com is a silly deal website that pioneered the deal-a-day model and continues to offer great bargains mixed with fun writing, odd videos, and an equally fun and engaged community. Behind all the silliness and savings, Woot is also a team of developers, designers, writers, product buyers, community moderators, and a host of other folks all dedicated to bringing customers a bit of fun and a great deal. Woot serves tens of millions of customers a year with their deals and shenanigans.
Right now, Woot is looking for a creative web development engineer to help create a revolutionary new website experience based on React. Our end goal is to deliver one of the most addicting retail experiences on the web. You'll be part of a small development team, collaborating closely with the larger website and services development teams, product managers, and design and UX experts.
Responsibilities:-Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain new software solutions.
-Use software engineering best practices.
-Work in an agile development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
-Review Code, provide guidance on best practices, and mentor junior software and web development engineers.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional web development experience
- 5+ years developing applications for web services or applications
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Experience gathering requirements, collaborating with team members, finding and implementing pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Experience building maintainable and extensible software.
- 6+ years professional web development experience.
- Demonstrable track record as an owner: someone who can take a concept and make it real.
Woot, An Amazon Company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran.back to top