- Sheets lock up loose dyes found in the wash water to help prevent dyes from bleeding onto other clothes
- Sheets change color as they absorb any loose dyes
- Saves time by reducing the need for sorting
- Saves money by reducing the need for half size loads
- Safe for all colorfast washables; Works in all water temperatures
When using a front loading washing machine, place the Color Catcher sheet in a delicates or mesh bag and place at the back of the drum before adding to the wash load.
Mix whites, lights, and colors without worrying about color runs or bleeding. Trap loose dyes and dirt released during the wash cycle. At the end of the wash, the dye and dirt come out on the Color Catcher sheet, not your clothes. The proof is in the sheet!
Specially treated cellulose sheet, fragrance.
Place 1 sheet in washing machine, then add detergent and clothing. Use 2 sheets for large loads or loads with new, dark, or non-colorfast garments. After laundry cycle is complete, discard sheet(s) after one use. Sheets are dryer safe. Front Load Washers - place Color Catcher sheet in a mesh bag as recommended by machine manufacturer to prevent sheet from getting into the water pump
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.