Welp, it's that time again, folks. Time for a completely pointless demonstration of our ridiculousness. All this week, we're going head-to-head in feats of grand stupidity for your amusement. And just for our amusement, we're going to dangle some Bags of Crap out there to encourage participation (and, inevitably, pure, unadulterated rage.)
Think you're bigger, badder, faster, hungrier or just generally er-ier than our competitors? You're probably right. So show us. Every day, we'll post a new and presumably exciting Ultimate Challenge video. Watch it. Study our techniques. Then completely ignore those things and post a video of you doing it better.
- The first FIVE (5) people to post their own Ultimate Challenge video in the discussion thread of the corresponding blog post (NOT the Video Wootcast thread or the YouTube thread) will receive a private link to a page where they can purchase a Bag of Crap. These links will be unique to each purchaser, and sent via PM.
- The items used in your personal video do NOT have to be identical to the items we use in our video. However, it needs to be a reasonably approximate re-creation of the same action. For instance, if our video shows us bouncing Ping-Pong balls into Solo cups, you have to be bouncing some sort of ball into some sort of cup. A video of you tap-dancing to "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman, while extraordinarily entertaining, will not be counted as an eligible submission.
- You do NOT need to best our competitors. But if you don't, we'll laugh at you.
- You can only post one video per challenge. If you post more than one video per challenge, none of your videos will count.
- As always with the BOC, individuals are limited to one BOC per week. So if you get one, you're done.
And now, without further ado, it's the Woot Ultimate Challenge!
DAY 1: WINE BOTTLE RING TOSS
After THREE (3) rounds of FIVE (5) tosses each, the sad results were:
THE SCORE TO BEAT
Scott - 3, Laura - 2