Blogger/designer/developer/social media presence/ninja Philip Cathin here. You certainly saw my recent exposure in online content giant The Onion this week (40 million page views per month). In case you missed that link: Here it is again. (Phil Tip #41: Linking is Winning).
Given the ballooning of my Klout score following the article's publication, I will be leaving Woot to pursue private brand exposure/consulting/awesomeness. It's been real, Woot, but this bird's gonna fly.
As an expression of my gratitude for the ways in which this company has allowed me to maximize my own New Media/Web 4.0 presence, I would like to leave you all with some patented Phil Cathin "Words of Web Wisdom":
- Maximize synergy AT ALL TIMES.
- Successful networks of all kinds experience exponential self-perpetuation.
- Keep your Facebook friends close, and your Pinterest pins closer.
- SEO is dead. Long live SEO.
- Whatever it takes, get a major satirical newspaper to write a story about you.
Follow these to the letter, and you could be the next P.Cath.
TL;DR: CYA, Woot.
p dot cathin at hotmail dot com