July 12 at 6:45am CT | Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone | Prices start at $1 (Super-limited quantities)
WTF (Woot's Totally Fun-tastic) Pricing is a way for us to give you a chance at a ridiculous price on a specific deal without losing our shirts. Here's how it works:
Date: Thursday, July 12
Where: It's happening on this page (Deal will appear "Sold Out" until WTF Pricing starts)
Times: Here's the schedule (times may vary a minute or two):
6:45am CT: The deal launches at $1. There are just a few at this price. If you missed it, stay on that page for the next offer.
6:55am CT: The deal launches at $15. Once again, there are just a few at this price.
7:05am CT: The deal launches at $30.98. Missed it again? Keep trying.
7:15am CT: The deal launches at $46.99.
7:25am CT: The deal launches at $56.99.
7:35am CT: The deal launches at its final price of $69.99.
HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS
• WTF Pricing is for this one offer only.
• When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
• If you miss an offer, keep trying. Refresh the WTF page (F5 key on a PC) until the sale goes live again.
• There are only a few quantities at each price point. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you're not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
• When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot's Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you'll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot's main page.
• You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don't think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it's not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?
THANKS FOR READING AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL LITTLE WOOTERS