Here's the TL;DR version:
July 3 at 4pm CT | SanDisk 32GB MicroSD Memory Card | Prices start at $1 (Super-limited quantities)
UPDATE 7/3/18 at 4:55pm: WE'RE SOLD OUT. We've gone through all the price levels. Thanks for playing along with us. As always, we'd like to know how it went -- tell us how we can improve this for next time!
WTF (Woot's Totally Fun-tastic) Pricing is a way for us to give you a chance at a ridiculous price on a specific deal without losing our shirts. So here's how it works:
1. Go to this page. (Deal will appear "Sold Out" until #2 below).
2. At about 4pm CT on Tuesday, July 3, we will launch the deal with a price of $1. Click on the deal, and try to get it. There are just a few at this price.
3. If you don’t get the deal for $1, then click back to the page and wait to refresh your browser at the next launch time. If you're on the Woot! app, then click back to the main "Featured" deals tab at the top, and click the WTF banner again to refresh the page.
4. At about 4:10pm CT, we will launch the deal with a price of $2.50. Again, there are just a few at this price.
5. Repeat Step #3.
6. At about 4:20pm CT, we will launch the deal with a price of $4.
7. Repeat Step #3.
We think you get the idea. Every 10 minutes or so we will keep raising the price in increments, eventually landing on the final Woot price of $9.99 (which is still a great deal). So, if you don't wanna play, you can wait for about an hour and get the deal at $9.99, until the deal ends at 5pm CT (if it hasn't sold out yet at the lower prices). But if you're feeling lucky, have some time to kill, and like hitting F5, then let's do this. GOOD LUCK!
Also, let’s set some expectations so you don't get mad:
• WTF Pricing is for this one offer only.
• When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot's Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you'll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot's main page.
• There are only a few quantities at each price point. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you're not going to get one for $1. Or $2.50. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
• You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don't think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it's not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?