Welcome to PUMPKIN SPICETOBERFEST! All month we're celebrating America's favorite fall spice with a new super-easy and super-tasty pumpkin spice recipe every Friday!
If you haven't already, go here, and follow the recipe to mix up your pumpkin spice. This special Woot Pumpkin Spice recipe will make up just enough pumpkin spice to get you through all four recipes we'll be posting this month.
Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1. In a large bowl, beat butter, 1 cup white sugar, and brown sugar together. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
2. Mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and pumpkin spice in small bowl. Add dry mix to wet ingredients and stir until dough begins to form.3. Press dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix 3 tbsp. white sugar with pumpkin spice. Roll dough by the tablespoon into balls and roll in the sugar/spice mixture, coating all sides.
5. Bake for approximately 7-10 minutes.
Come back next Friday for more Pumpkin Spicetoberfest madness and share your favorite pumpkin spice recipes below! Oh yeah, and shop for all the kitchen tools and cookware you need right here on Woot!